Ep 18

Y/N's POV

I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow. Tomorrow is my day with Jin. After that, I have to make my choice... I somehow think that I will make the right choice! At least I hope that I do.

~Next morning~

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I yawned, sitting up. Who is calling me early in the morning? "Yoboseyo," I said sleepily. "Good morning, Y/N!" said a cheerful voice. I looked at the caller ID, recognizing the voice immediately, "Did I wake you up?" "Yeah," I said, rubbing my eyes, "But it doesn't matter! Good morning, Jin."  Sehun-oppa peeked in the room and exclaimed, "Oh princess! You are up!"

He glanced at the phone in my hand and asked, "Who is it?" "Jin," I replied. "Ooooh," said Sehun, smirking. "Stop your 'ooh's, Oh Sehun," I said, getting up. "Woah! My dongsaeng is getting cheeky!" Sehun-oppa said, pulling my cheeks, smiling. Jin started laughing on the phone too. "You both talk with each other! I gotta go get ready!" I said. I put the phone in oppa's hand and walked away to do my morning routine.

Jin's POV

I felt pretty nervous as I talked with Y/N. Then she gave the phone to Sehun-hyung and left. "Hello, Jin-ah," said hyung. "Hyung! Good morning!" I said. "Good morning," said hyung, "Are you nervous?" He always knows! "Be yourself, okay? Don't be too nervous!" Sehun-hyung said. I nodded, but then realized that hyung can't see me. "Yes," I said.

We talked for a while and then hung up. I was already ready to go and get Y/N from her house. I started pacing in my room again. "Can you stay still?" Namjoon asked. He was lying on my bed lazily, watching me as I walked back and forth. I sat down and pulled him up. "What if she-" I began. "JUST BE CONFIDENT!" Namjoon cut in. We have talked about this about a hundred times by now but I just cannot stop worrying!

After half an hour, I thought it was time to go to Y/N's place. Come on, Kim Seokjin, you can do this! Go get your girl! I kept cheering for myself in my head as I knocked on the door.

Y/N's POV

"It must be Jin. Open the door," said Sehun-oppa from the sofa where he was playing a video game. I went to the door to open the door. It was Jin. He looked pretty nervous but it just made him look more handsome. It was hard to decide which one of us blushed harder as we said at the same time, "Jin," "Y/N." "Yah, go on your date now and don't disturb me," said oppa, busily pressing buttons on the game console.

I got out of the house, shutting the door after me. "So..." I said, looking anywhere but at Jin. "Let's go," he said. "Where?" I asked, wondering what we were going to do. "Actually, I thought I would ask you about what we should do," said Jin. I tilted my head to the side. "I mean everything would be perfect if it's with you," said Jin, shrugging. I blushed and said, "You sure know how to talk sweet." Jin chuckled.

He took my hand and said, "So, my baby girl, what do you wanna do?" "Uhh," I said, "Anything would be fine." "Let's go to the house and watch some drama then," said Jin, shrugging. I nodded. I am always ready to watch some drama. "What about Joonie?" I asked. "He went away to meet our parents in the morning," Jin said. I raised my eyebrows at him, but he was already taking me to the house.

"Sit," Jin said, pointing to the sofa, "I will grab my laptop and come." I nodded and sat down on the sofa, looking around. Jin appeared after some time. We sat close together and watched some drama. Soon, it was lunch time. "You know what, I can cook better than any restaurant chef!" said Jin. "I know that! I love your food!" I said, remembering the days when Jin lived with me. 

"Well, let your robot boyfriend cook for you then," said Jin, smiling. "But I want to cook with you too," I said, pouting. "That's fine by me," said Jin, "As long as you are not like Joonie!" "I can assure you that I am not," I said, grinning. We cooked our meal together. Why do I feel like we are becoming like a married couple? It doesn't matter! I love this!

After lunch, Jin asked, "Shall we go out somewhere?" "Sure," I said. We sat inside his car and drove off. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Where the road leads us," said Jin, smiling. What a free spirit! We went on a long drive to the mountains and came back when it was nearly evening. There was a light breeze. "Sit in a car. I will be right back," said Jin. I nodded.

Jin came back after some time with two ice-creams! "Woohoo! I love (your favorite flavor) ice-cream!" I exclaimed, grabbing mine. "I know!" said Jin. We ate the ice-cream sitting in the car. Jin suddenly chuckled, looking at me. "What happened?" I asked. "There's some ice-cream on your lips," he said, chuckling, bringing up his hand to wipe it away.

I took his hand and pouted. Jin stared at me in the eyes. My eyes went down to his lips. They formed a little smirk. "Y/N, what are you thinking?" he asked. "What do you think?" I asked. Jin quickly kissed my lips and pulled back, flustered. I chuckled. "You are cute," I said. Jin blushed and quickly faced the front.

We ate dinner outside and went back to the house. I was about to go back to my house when he grabbed my hand. I raised my eyebrows at him. "I have an idea," he said, his eyes twinkling. "Now? But oppa-" I began. "I informed him," Jin said, showing me his phone and winking. How come my oppa allows Jin to keep me this late?

"Come on," he said, taking me inside and up the stairs. Is he taking me to his ROOM?! But no, he took me up another staircase to the rooftop of the house. A light breeze caressed my cheek as we went in. Jin had a long box with him. "What's that?" I asked. I understood immediately when he took out a long thing from the box- a telescope!

He positioned the telescope well and said, "Look." I put my eye at the eyepiece. The starry sky, the moon, everything came into focus. "Wow," I gasped, "It all looks so pretty!" "I know. I often look at the night sky from up here," said Jin. I turned to him. He seemed like a lonely sort of person to do all this alone. I went up to him and took his hands in mine. "What?" Jin asked. I shook my head. I don't know what to say.

"I don't want you to be lonely anymore," I said. "It's easy then!" said Jin, "Be mine. I promise I would never let go of you." I smiled. "I love you so much, Y/N," said Jin, becoming serious, "I would do anything for you." "I... I know..." I said, pathetically. He sighed and said, "I won't trouble you right now... Let's see about it later!"

He spread some mattresses on the rooftop and we lay down, gazing at the stars together. "I thought they were the prettiest things ever," said Jin. I nodded and said, "I think so too." "But that was until I met you," said Jin. "I know I am pretty," I said. Jin chuckled and said, "Yes, you are." "I was just kidding," I said, "I am just so-so." 

He turned me around to face him. "For me, you are the prettiest!" he said. "Well thank you," I said, smiling. We talked about different stars and planets and constellations for a long time. "Can you sing for me?" I said. "Sure," he said, "Which song?" "Little star!" I said, immediately. He chuckled and began singing. I love his voice and his warmth. I moved closer to him and buried my face in his chest. 

Jin's POV

This has to be the best night ever. I saw a shooting star as I was singing and wished in my mind, "I want this night to last forever." I don't know what the situation will be tomorrow but right now, I am the happiest man on the planet. What more could I ask for? I have the one I love in my arms. I am happy!

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading!