Ep 4

Y/N's POV

All of us had finished eating. Taehyung came up suddenly. "Kookie! Come with me! I have something interesting to show you," he said in an excited tone. Jungkook glanced at me and Jin darkly and then said, "Sorry Tae... I can't come right now." Taehyung's face fell and then a frown came on his face. 

"Right," he said, looking at me with anger in his eyes, "For you, it's your girlfriend who comes first!" "Aish Tae!" said Jungkook. "Fine," said Taehyung. "Just go with him, Jungkook," I said in a tired voice. "But-" he began. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Fine I am coming!" he said at last. He bent down and kissed me on the cheek before going away.

I sat there flustered. My eyes fell on Jin. His expression was unreadable. After a while, the bell rung signaling the end of the break. Jungkook was not back yet... The others had different classes and had to go. I ended up walking alone to my class. It was on the topmost floor. I sighed, walking along alone.

That was when someone quickly walked up to me. Before I could turn around, I was pinned to the wall. "Jin! What are you doing?" I said when I realized it was Jin. "Hush," he said, pressing a finger on his lips.

 "Hush," he said, pressing a finger on his lips

He was too close and I blushed really hard. I couldn't help it. He smirked. "L-Let go..." I said. He chuckled and stared deep into my eyes. I gulped. "Why are you lying Y/N?" he said, suddenly. I frowned and said, "What are you talking about? Who am I lying to?" I said. "You are lying to yourself, to me and to Jungkook," Jin said simply.

"Excuse me," I said. "You love me, Y/N. I know it... Why won't you accept it?" Jin said. "No! I love Jungkook. I don't love you," I said. He smirked again and said, "Then you are saying that your heart beat isn't fast right now?" He was gazing in my eyes. I won't disagree... My heart is beating really quick.

"No!" I said. He smirked even more and said, "Then you won't feel anything if I do this?" Before I could say anything, he pressed his lips on mine and started kissing me passionately. I involuntarily reacted to the kiss and kissed him back. He smiled through the kiss and pressed his body on mine. 

No! This isn't right! "Stop!" I said, pushing Jin away. Jin looked surprised at my sudden actions. "This isn't right, Jin! I have a boyfriend! I cannot cheat on him like this!" I said. I feel angry at myself for doing this. He gently held my hand and said, "Y/N... I love you." I looked away. I feel so confused right now.

I felt tears coming to my eyes... I just kissed Jin... What would Jungkook think about me. "Y/N! Don't... don't cry," said Jin. I just sobbed and said, "I don't understand, Jin! Why? Why?" "I'm- I'm sorry..." said Jin. I just glared at him. He sighed and said, "Fine... I won't do something like this again... But please Y/N... at least give me a chance!"

With that, he left. I decided to go home. I don't want to stay in this university right now. I quickly texted Jisoo and told her that I was going home. I went to my own house and took a quick shower. I wore my most comfortable clothes and settled down to watch a drama on my laptop. My phone began to ring.

I looked at the caller ID. Jungkook... I feel so guilty right now... I still picked up the call and said, "Hello, Jungkook..." "Baby! Are you okay? Jisoo told me went back home! Do you feel unwell?" he asked worriedly. I just felt more and more guilty because of his caring tone. "Y-Yeah... I am okay... I just felt tired..."

There was a short pause. "Where are you?" Jungkook asked. "At my house... Why?" I asked. "Nothing," he said and hung up. Ugh! Why does he do this? I just continued to watch my drama. Jin came in my head again. 

AHHH! NO! NO! NO! Get out of my head! I shook my head hard, but the image won't go away! "AHHHH!" I screamed like a crazy person, "What the heck is wrong with me?!" My doorbell rung

AHHH! NO! NO! NO! Get out of my head! I shook my head hard, but the image won't go away! "AHHHH!" I screamed like a crazy person, "What the heck is wrong with me?!" My doorbell rung. "Ugh!" I said and went down to open the door. 

A worried Jungkook was standing there. He looked at me and said, "Are you okay, jagiya? I heard you screaming... Are you hurt?" "No!" I said quickly, feeling flustered, "I just slipped." I laughed awkwardly as Jungkook kept staring at me worriedly. "Come in," I said. Jungkook came in, still looking at me. "I was watching kdrama in my room," I said. "Okay..." said Jungkook, "I just came to see if you are okay..."

"Well... you can watch it with me... Just keep quiet," I said. Jungkook nodded. We both went upstairs and sat on my bed again. I focused on the laptop.

Jungkook's POV

Y/N looks so cute, looking at the laptop like this. I just sat there, gazing at her with a really idiotic smile on my face. I couldn't help it. What a good thing that I came! "Ahem," said Y/N. "Huh?" I said. "Jeon Jungkook, I would be more comfortable if you stop staring at me," she said. I smirked and pushed her on the bed, smirking.

Y/N's POV

"Jungkook!" I said, blushing. "I only want to look at you," said Jungkook, smirking and staring at my face. "Y-You can do that when I am sitting!" I said, trying to get up but he kept me pinned on the bed. He brought his face closer to mine. My face was as red as a tomato and my heart was racing. Ahhh! "You are so pretty," he said, kissing me softly.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading!