Ep 10

Y/N's POV

The drama finished after some times. I sighed, happily. '(You favorite drama's name)' never gets too old. I could watch it a thousand times without getting bored. Did Jungkook go back? Aish. He could've stayed! Either way, let me make something to eat. I had dinner and went to bed.

~Next Day~

I went to the university quite early. Jennie was already there. "Hey, Jennie!" I said. "Hi, Y/N," said Jennie, "You are quite early today!" "Ne," I said. "Listen... I want to get a book from the library. Will you come with me?" Jennie asked. "Sure," I said, shrugging. We both walked towards the library.

We saw Jin sitting there, his head buried in a very fat book. "He always sits here," whispered Jennie. Does he? "Really?" I whispered back as we looked at the books on the shelves. Jennie nodded. "Wow," I said. "I think you should give him a chance," said Jennie suddenly. I frowned and said, "How does Jin charm all of you? I mean really! Even Bacon told me to give him a chance!" I said.

"Miss. Oh, Miss. Kim, get out of the library if you want to talk," said the librarian appearing out of nowhere. Shit! I forgot to keep my voice down. Jennie quickly grabbed the book she wanted. I felt Jin's eyes on me as me and Jennie left. "You did not answer my question," I said. Jennie sighed and said, "I guess it's because he tries so much."

I frowned harder and said, "What about Jungkook? He loves me so much too!" "Yeah... But that's now... Jin..." said Jennie. I gave Jennie a look and said, "I can't just leave Kookie!" "But don't you think you love Jin?" Jennie asked. "Why would you think so?" I asked. "Because of the way you look at him and the way he looks at you," said Jennie.

We were in our classroom by now. "Who looks at whom in what way?" came a voice. We both looked up to see Jungkook. "Nothing," said Jennie, quickly. "Well, I can only think of the way Y/N looks at Lee Minho right now," said Jungkook sulkily. "Yah!" I said. Jennie chuckled and said, "So you found out!" "What is there to find out?" I said, going a bit red.

Jungkook frowned. "See! You are even going red right now!" he complained like a kid, making me want to pinch his cheeks, which I did. "Aww. You are so cute when you are jealous, bunny face!" I said, squeezing his cheeks. "Who said I was jealous?" said Jungkook. "Even I can see it!" snorted Jennie. I laughed.

Lisa and Rose came up. "Hey! Y/N, you are early today!" said Lisa. I nodded. "And what's up with Jungkook?" asked Rose. "He saw our Y/N fangirling Minho," said Jennie. Lisa and Rose started laughing. "Yah!" I said. "I was really waiting for this to happen," said Lisa, wiping her tears from laughter. I pouted.

"Not just that!" said Jungkook, complaining, "She even fangirled over some kpop boy group and said how handsome and cute and sexy they look!" This only made my friends laugh more. "I mean why would she even look at them when she has me?" said Jungkook. I sighed. Thankfully, Baekhyun and Jinyoung came up at that moment and I went up to them to avoid further discussion on the topic.

"Hey Jinyoung! Baekhyun!" I said. "Good morning, Y/N," said Jinyoung with a smile. "Good morning," I said. Baekhyun pulled me aside. "What happened?" I asked, puzzled. "Did you think about it?" Baekhyun asked. "About what?" I asked. "About what we talked on phone?" said Baekhyun. "Oh! Umm... I don't know really..." I said.

Baekhyun sighed and said, "I knew it! Well! I think I can help you on this a bit more," "How?" I asked. "You'll see. Meet me at the rooftop after the classes are over," he said. "Okay," I said, shrugging. He gave me his usual square smile, flashing his white teeth and left. I wonder what he wants though...

"What were you talking about?" Jungkook asked suspiciously. "Yah bunny face! Stop being so suspicious!" I said. Jungkook frowned. But thankfully, Mr. Lee came up and the lesson started. I felt Jungkook's eyes on me throughout the lecture. What's it with both Jin and Jungkook's eyes? Both of them just keep staring at me!

I somehow managed to got to the rooftop with making Jungkook suspicious. Baekhyun was waiting for me there. "Bacon! I am here," I said. Baekhyun looked at me and smiled. "Let's get started," he said. "But what are we going to do?" I asked, curiously. Knowing Baekhyun, I bet he would come up with something interesting.

"Well... firstly I want you to write down what you feel about both Jin and Jungkook," said Baekhyun. I frowned. "What kind of things do you want me to write?" I asked. "Your feelings... Everything," said Baekhyun casually. "That sounds like too much work," I said, pouting. "Yah! Don't be lazy! You should be more serious about this!" said Baekhyun. "Look who is saying," I said. 

In the end, I ended up writing down everything in a notebook. "Are you done?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded, handing him the book. He quickly read it and said, "It's pretty much the same really." I sighed. "But I saw one thing!" said Baekhyun. "And what's that?" I asked. "You often seem to think about Jungkook as a cute little kid," said Baekhyun.

"Well... what can I say? He does look like a kid when he smiles like a bunny," I said. "But don't you think it was the same as Ji-eun? She always thought of him as a kid!" said Baekhyun. "Yah! Unnie thought of him as a brother and I definitely don't!" I said. "Okay," said Baekhyun, looking back at the paper. "You are being unusually serious about this," I said. "It's for you," said Baekhyun, busily reading the paper.

He finally looked up and said, "Well... that was about how you feel..." I nodded. "Well... heartbeats and stuff never lie... but what about kisses?" Baekhyun asked. "What about them?" I asked, my face heating up. "Well... You have kissed both of them, if I am not wrong?" said Baekhyun. I nodded. "Does it feel right?" Baekhyun asked.

"What do you mean 'right'?" I asked. "Uhh! Like you feel this deep warm feeling inside you... and you never want to leave him? It feels really special," Baekhyun said. I remembered my kiss with Jungkook and then with Jin. I blushed really hard. "C-Can't we talk about something else?" I said. Baekhyun started laughing and said, "Y-Your face!" "What did you expect huh?" I said. 

He was about to say something when his phone rung. He picked it up. I sat there, thinking about Jin and Jungkook. Ahh! The thing is... I always felt okay with the both of them... About the kid thing... I don't think it matters. Jungkook behaves like a kid a lot of times as well... and I like it! "Y/N, I gotta go! Let's talk later, okay?" said Baekhyun. "Okay," I said. 

I thought about it even as I walked back home. How is this going to end really? Can I ever decide on one of them?

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading, guys! Also, today is this mochi's birthday!

Happy birthday, Jimin!!!! 

Thank you for reading, guys! Hope you have a lovely day!