Ep 3

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Stop staring!" said Jungkook roughly all of a sudden. I blinked multiple times and then looked at Jungkook. Omg! He looked so angry!

 Omg! He looked so angry!

I gulped. He was giving me death glares. I glanced at Jin. He was still smiling as though Christmas had come earlier! "Uhm..." I began, when a voice came up, "You!" I looked around. So did Jin and Jungkook and all the crowd in the corridor.

It was Taehyung and his annoying girlfriend, Yeonhee. Jin's smile slid off his face and a bitter look came on instead. "Yes. Me," he said, calmly. Wait! He knows Yeonhee?! Then I remembered the time he had run off from the park... It had been Yeonhee at that time... Does he have some past with her?

She was looking at him up and down. Somehow, I felt really pissed when she looked at him. Everyone in the corridor was now staring at us- both boys and girls. Boys, because they were enjoying the drama and girls, because now Jin, Jungkook AND Taehyung were in the corridor. They were whispering about the three boys and really getting on my nerves!

Suddenly, the bell rung. Jennie came up from around the corridor. "YAH! All of you, why are still here?! The bell has rung! Go to your classes!" she shouted at all the people. Slowly, all the crowd dispersed. Jin still stood there. I turned away and started walking towards my class as well. Jungkook grabbed my hand tightly and walked beside me.

We sat down on our regular place in the classroom. "Y/N, stay away from Jin," said Jungkook without looking at me in a dark voice. I was about to reply, when the teacher walked in. "Good morning, Mr. Choi," we all said, standing up. "Good morning class! Today, one of our older students is joining us again and we have a new student!" Mr. Choi said.

Jin walked into the class with Namjoon behind him. The class started whispering again. Some glanced at me and a few even glared at me! Wow! I am gonna be really unpopular now! Many girls already hated me because I was dating Jungkook and now... I would much rather not imagine!

"Introduce yourself," said Mr. Choi. Jin looked around the class. I ducked down immediately. Jungkook frowned. Jin still saw me anyway and smiled. "Hello everybody, I am Kim Seokjin! I hope we could be friends!" he said, his eyes never leaving mine, a smile on his face.

 "Hello everybody, I am Kim Seokjin! I hope we could be friends!" he said, his eyes never leaving mine, a smile on his face

I couldn't help but blush under his gaze. "Namjoon, everybody here already knows you! So, you both can take a seat!" said Mr. Choi. Namjoon nodded. He did not look too happy about being back to university. I do remember that he hated coming to the university... Did Jin make him come back?

Yah! Y/N! Stop thinking about Jin! It's none of your business if he is here! Jeon Jungkook is your boyfriend and you should not be thinking about any other guy! I kept repeating that in my head for sometime and then looked at Jungkook only to find him already staring at me, his eyes narrowed. "What?" I said, pouting.

"Y/N," he said, "You-" "Hush!" I said, "I am sorry about earlier... I love you." Jungkook's face broke into a smile when I said this. "I love you too!" he said happily. Jungkook is so like a little kid. I chuckled softly and then turned back to Mr. Choi.

~Time skip to the lunchtime~

We were sitting on our usual table. "I heard Jin is here," said Jisoo as soon as I arrived. I sighed and nodded. "What is he here for?" Baekhyun said, frowning. "It has nothing to do with me, Bacon... let's not discuss it," I said. "Yes," said Jungkook firmly. My friends exchanged glances and then started talking about random topics.

After sometime, there was a lot of talking in the cafeteria. I looked around to find the source. And it was Jin! He walked into the cafeteria as though he was walking on a red carpet, smiling confidently. Namjoon was following him again. How did this change take place? Namjoon was not one to follow someone around like this... "Y/N," said Jungkook. I turned to him immediately. "Yes, jagiya," I said. 

Jin's POV

I was looking for Y/N as I walked into the cafeteria. I finally spotted her and was about to go to her when I saw her talking to Jungkook... Ugh! It does hurt to see her with him. Kim Seokjin! It's nothing! You can still get her back! "Let's go to Y/N," I said. 'WHAT?!" said Namjoon. I nodded and started walking towards Y/N.

Y/N's POV

"Hello, guys," said Jin, coming up to our table. All of my friends looked at me. I looked at Jin, and said, "What do you want, Jin?" I tried to make my voice as cold as possible but it was very hard since Jin was smiling at me warmly. Ahhh! Why is he making it so difficult for me?! "We just wanted to sit with you guys since there's no place anywhere else," said Jin.

Again everyone looked at me, even Jin. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again, not knowing what to say. Jin was giving me puppy eyes in addition. Argh! His charms are really something! I found myself saying, "Yes," before I even knew! "Thank you!" he said cheerfully, pulling out a chair. 

Him and Namjoon sat down at our table. The whole cafeteria was whispering again. I glanced at Jungkook but he was busy glaring at Jin whereas Jin was behaving as cheerfully as ever. I sighed. I think my life form now on is going to be really chaotic! Yeonhee came back in my mind. Jin looked sad and bitter when he saw her... What could their past be? I stared at Jin as I imagined all sorts of things that could be the reason.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading guys!