Ep 2

Jin's POV

I really can't think of anything except Y/N... I have to figure out a way to at least get back on good terms with her... That's when an idea came to me! How come I did not think of this earlier? I smirked and then said, "Just wait, Jeon Jungkook! I am going to get my girl back!" I quickly decided to go to bed.

Tomorrow, I can carry out my plan! It's Monday tomorrow. Wait for me, Y/N! 

Y/N's POV

Me and my friends spent a wonderful Sunday together. "Ahh! I wish life stops right here!" I said. My friends giggled at my comment. "Really... We have to go to university tomorrow and honestly, I do not want to go!" I said. "I can totally relate," said Rose sighing. "But what can we do? Time goes on!" said Jennie.

We all sighed as we went back home. We had to sleep early so that we can wake up the next day too. "Good night, Jisoo-ya," I said as I entered my room. "Good night, Y/N-ie!" said Jisoo with a smile. I fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

~Next morning~

Jin's POV

I am up extremely early! My plan needs this! There are things I can do as a human which I would not have been able to do as a robot. And the thing I have planned is one of those things! I quickly took a shower and then dressed up in one of my new clothes. Then, I did my hair in a different way than usual.

I went and stood in front of the full-length mirror in my room. What I saw made me smirk.

"I look good," I said, running a hand through my hair

"I look good," I said, running a hand through my hair. Part one of my plan is over! Now comes the more important part!

I walked over to my brother's room and went in directly. I began to shake him roughly while yelling, "NAMJOON WAKE UP!" at the top of my voice. The impact was as expected! Namjoon sat up immediately, gasping and looking around saying, "What's it? What's it?" Then he saw me and looked at me from top to bottom.

"Are you going somewhere?" he asked, frowning. "Not just me, brother. WE are going somewhere!" I said, smirking. "Where?" Namjoon asked, yawning. "Get ready first!" I said, pulling his arm and pushing him into the shower. "Yah!" said Namjoon. "Just get ready and come downstairs!" I said.

Namjoon came down after a while, dressed up. "Where are we going?" he asked. "To the university," I replied. Namjoon stared at me. "You must be kidding," he said. "I am not," I replied simply, "I am going to go to the university and get Y/N back! And you are coming with me!" "No! I am not! I dislike university and I have dropped out!" said Namjoon. "Well! You are going to drop back in!" I said easily, shrugging.

Namjoon stared at me, his mouth hanging open. "You can't decide this for me!" he said, folding his arms. "Oh really?" I said, looking at him challengingly, "You do know that I have always been stronger than you, right?" "W-What?!" said Namjoon. "Yes, brother! I am serious about this and I will drag you there with me if I have to!" I said. Namjoon stared at me with wide eyes.

3rd person POV

In the end, Namjoon had to go to the university with Jin. They visited the authorities and were accepted in. "Good!" said Jin, smiling happily while gloomy clouds hung over Namjoon's head. "I can't believe I am back in this place!" he said darkly.

"Now for an amazing entrance!" said Jin, running his hand through his hair again. "Bro! You look like a bad boy right now," said Namjoon. "Bad boy?" said Jin chuckling, "You'll see, brother! This is just a beginning. Let's go in, shall we?" "But..." began Namjoon. "Follow me!" Jin ordered.

Namjoon followed Jin immediately as Jin confidently walked into the building, his hands in his pockets. All the students who were looking into their lockers and talking started staring at him. Taeyeon was there too. Her eyes widened when she saw Jin and she walked upto him.

Jin looked at her. "You are quite handsome," she said with a smirk. "I know," said Jin, "I am the world-wide handsome!" With that, he walked on, leaving Taeyeon gaping at him and gaining more and more attention. "What an attitude!" Taeyeon thought, "I like it!"

Y/N's POV

All the girls were gathering around in a circle. I was at my locker with Jungkook beside me. "What is going on?" he wondered. "Must be some new boy!" I said, uninterestedly. Jungkook shrugged as well. Taeyeon's voice was heard quite clearly. "You are quite handsome," she was saying.

Jeez! This girl will hit on any boy! I rolled my eyes but I froze on my place when I heard a voice reply, "I know. I am the world-wide handsome!" It can't be! That voice was so familiar to me. It was... Jin's. I could feel the familiar warmth from hearing his voice. 

I gulped as I heard footsteps walking up closer. The girls were all whispering. It can't be Jin... It cannot be Jin. Why would he be here? I was saying this over and over again when the voice called out, "Hey Y/N!" I involuntarily turned around. My eyes fell on a person... a very handsome person, standing in the middle of the corridor, his smile warmer than the sun as he smiled at me.

I looked at him up and down. My eyes ended up of his face. He was still smiling in his endearing way. I could feel Jungkook's eyes on me. I did not care. My heart beat was fast. I could feel my cheeks getting redder as I stared at his face. Our eyes were locked as we both gazed at each other.

~To be continued~

So guys! That was the episode for today! I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading! Saranghaeyo❤❤