Ep 17

Y/N's POV

I woke up early next day. I am supposed to spend today's day completely with Jungkook. Whatever I say, I am a bit excited about this. I chuckled thinking about yesterday when me, Jungkook and Jin broke this news to Sehun-oppa.

~Flashback~

"So that's what we're gonna do," I said, nervously. Oppa's eyebrows raised so high that they almost disappeared in his hair. "I am fine with it," he said quickly and then added, "But behave yourself, both of you!" He narrowed his eyes and looked at both Jin and Jungkook with a warning in his eyes.

~Flashback ends~

I don't think oppa needs to worry much though. I cheerfully took a shower and got dressed. I put on a light make-up and went downstairs. Jungkook had already arrived. Oppa promised me last night that he would be nice to Jungkook and he kept his word.

"Y/N, you are finally here," said Jungkook, smiling cutely.

"Ne," I said, smiling as well. "Then let's go," said Jungkook. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Secret," said Jungkook, winking. I nodded and walked up to him. He offered me his arm. I giggled and took it. He took me outside to where his car was. He opened the door for me and said, "Get in, princess~" "Thank you," I said, getting in. He walked around and got in as well.

After driving for sometime, we reached near the biggest aquarium in the city- which I had never visited because I thought it was costly! "We're going in there?!" I asked in astonishment and excitement. Jungkook nodded his head. I was about to open the door. "Wait," said Jungkook, hopping out quickly.

He grabbed my door and offered me his hand again. I chuckled and took it. "Let's go in then," he said, smiling. I nodded. We showed our passes and went in. I was awed by the number of fish- there was so many colorful and different kinds of fish!

 I was awed by the number of fish- there was so many colorful and different kinds of fish!

One came up to the glass and stared at me- at least I thought it was staring at me. I smiled at it. I heard a click and looked at Jungkook. He had taken a photo. I posed for him again and he took a lot of photos of me, and then the both of us together. In all, it was fun to walk around the aquarium with Jungkook, holding hands with him and chatting.

After we came out of the aquarium, Jungkook took me to a fancy place for lunch. I spotted Taehyung there with some girl when we had finished eating. "Hey, Kookie! Look, your bestie," I whispered, pointing at Taehyung with my eyes. "Ooooh! Let's do something fun!' said Jungkook, with a naughty smile. "What?" I asked. Jungkook grabbed a spoon and a sugar cube from the table.

I realized what he was gonna do and chuckled. Jungkook aimed the cube perfectly at Taehyung's head. "Bullseye!" I whispered as we both ducked below the table when Taehyung turned to look what had hit him. We couldn't help laughing at the look of surprise on his face. We paid for the meal and then headed out, still snickering about Taehyung.

We went to a park nearby and sat down on the bench. "It was fun!" I said. "Ne," said Jungkook, taking my hand. I let him. He turned to face me and stared into my eyes. "Jungkook, did you forget what my oppa said?" I asked, smirking. "Nope," he said, quickly giving me a peck on the cheek. "Behave yourself, both of you," said Jungkook, doing an impersonation of oppa and making me laugh.

Jungkook chuckled too. It felt really cool, sitting here with him and spending time with him. He was sweet, friendly and really awesome to be with. "Let's go!" he said, again. I went with him to the car again. This time, he drove the car towards a hilltop. We stopped at a point. It was already evening. "Oooh! Sunset point!" I said, looking at the board.

Jungkook nodded. We sat on a bench there. Jungkook took off his jacket and wrapped it around me and then put his arm around me as well. The sun was slowly going down. It was a really beautiful sight. "Let's make a wish," said Jungkook. I looked and the sun and wished in my mind, "I do hope I figure out whom I love..."

Jungkook's POV

I was looking at Y/N as she shut her eyes to make a wish. She is so pretty. I held her in my arms and I want to hold her forever. I did not even bother to look at the sun but looked at Y/N instead. Her everything is just so perfect. I never thought I would, but I have fallen deeply for Y/N. I looked towards the sun as it almost disappeared and wished, "I wish Y/N would love me... It's my only wish."

As I opened my eyes, I saw Y/N looking at me. Her eyes looked so sparkly and pretty. "What did you wish for?" she asked. I shook my head with a smile. "Let's go for dinner," I said. She nodded. I walked along with her to the car, holding her hand tightly. Whatever happens tomorrow, I want to remember this one day forever.

I did not spare the rest of the world a single glance and just looked at Y/N. Her sweet smile, that cute laugh... it all made my world so much happier. I put a hand on my chest and felt my heart beating. I smiled. Y/N waved a hand in front of my eyes and asked, "What are you thinking?" while smiling her endearing smile. I shook my head again and just held on to her hand.

After dinner, I took her back to her house. I opened her door for her and said, "Goodbye, princess." She nodded. I gently kissed the back of her hand and said, "Good night, Y/N." "Good night Jungkook," she said smiling. I watched her as he walked into her house and sighed, looking at my hands. 

~To be continued~