Ep 9

Jin's POV

I had just told Namjoon about Y/N slapping Yeonhee and Namjoon disappeared, whooping. I guess he went to Y/N's house... Should I go to fetch him? I think I should go. I can see Y/N as well if I go! I cheered at the thought of seeing Y/N and went towards her house immediately.

I was in front of her door and was about to ring the bell when a voice called out, "What are YOU doing here?" I looked behind to see Jungkook frowning. "Well, Jeon Jungkook, I can go wherever I want," I said, "I don't need your permission for that!" Jungkook frowned and said, "You are standing outside my girlfriend's house! I have every right to shoo you away!" "Well, I am sorry to say but your girlfriend is my neighbour and I can visit her whenever I want," I said.

We had a glaring match for a few minutes. "Get out of my way! You are not worth my time! I want to see my jagiya!" said Jungkook. "That's what I was gonna say!" I said. We both walked towards the door. "Yah! Get away!" said Jungkook. "You get away!" I said. We started bickering at the door and finally one of us rung the door bell.

3rd person POV

Y/N and Namjoon heard the doorbell ring. "Joonie, please open the door, will ya?" Y/N said. Namjoon went to the door. As soon as he did, Jungkook and Jin jumped at the door and both started fighting as to who will go in first. "You! Get lost!" said Jungkook. "Why should I? I came here first!" said Jin.

Meanwhile, Y/N was watching her drama without bothering about all the noise. Suddenly, an ad started playing. It was some random kpop boy group's ad. "Ooooh!" exclaimed Y/N, "This guy is cute!" Jungkook and Jin, who were still at the door, fighting, looked up. "And this one is so handsome!" said Y/N, her eyes glued to the screen.

Jin and Jungkook looked at each other as Y/N continued, "Wow! His eyes are so pretty! And this one has got such a sexy body!" At that moment, both Jungkook and Jin were thinking along the same lines. Those lines were- WHAT THE HECK?! "Ahhh! I am definitely going to search who these handsome boys are!" said Y/N, excitedly, "They are so cute too!"

"THEN WHAT AM I?!" Jin and Jungkook said at the same time, their faces holding the most unbelievable looks. "Huh?" said Y/N, finally looking up to see Jin and Jungkook holding onto each other as they looked at her with incredulous looks on their faces. 

Y/N's POV

When did these two idiots come here? An why are they holding each other like that. They look so funny. I couldn't help but burst out laughing, looking at the looks on their faces. "Damn! Why are you looking at me like that?!" I said, laughing. "You were just fangirling some random group!" said Jin. "That too in front of your boyfriend!" said Jungkook.

I looked at them both and blinked. "And you said they are handsome!" said both Jin and Jungkook together. They both looked at each other with hatred. Namjoon burst out laughing too. I joined him happily. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?" Jin and Jungkook said. "Because you two looks like idiots!" said Namjoon.

They looked at each other, realized that they were holding each other and let go immediately saying, "Eww." "Why were you in that position?" I asked. "They were fighting," said Namjoon, rolling his eyes. "Let that be!" said Jungkook, "Jagiya, how could you say those things about some guys?" "Because they were handsome," I said, easily.

"I am sure I am way more handsome," said Jin, confidently. I tilted my head to the side and said, "Well... you are good. But they were nice too." "Yah! I am way cuter too!" said Jungkook. "Why are you guys making such a fuss?" I said, tired of this argument. "Because we are better!" they said, together. "Wow," I said, laughing, "You two really have the same ideas! Get married!"

This time, all of them looked at me with an unbelievable look, including Namjoon. "YAH!" said they all. "Fine! Fine!" I said, chuckling, "Now tell me... why are you here?" "I came here to meet you," said Jungkook grumpily, "Guess if you want me to marry some guy, I won't come!" "Chill! I was just messing with you," I said. I looked at Jin.

"I came to get my brother," said Jin. "Okay..." I said, "Well, I am watching a drama right now! Don't trouble me! My baby is coming up now!" "WHAT BABY?!" Jin and Jungkook exclaimed. "Lee Minho," I replied shortly and looked back at the screen. Ahh! Minho is so handsome!

3rd person POV

Jin and Jungkook stared at Y/N as she fangirled over the drama. Namjoon chuckled and pulled both of them out of the house, shutting the door after him. "I never thought..." said Jin. "That she fangirls so many guys!" Namjoon completed his sentence, grinning. "I mean really!" said Jungkook. Namjoon started laughing and said, "Chill! She does that when she sees Lee Minho."

"Not just him! She fangirled over a bunch of guys too!" said Jin. "Why do you care? She is my girlfriend!" said Jungkook. Jin was about to say something but Namjoon cut in, "Shut up now! The both of you are really giving me a headache!" Jin and Jungkook made faces. Namjoon sighed.

"Well," said Jin, "I came to get you. Let's go, brother." Namjoon nodded and left with Jin. Jungkook stood out there, wondering what to do. He could hear the drama from outside and sighed. "It's probably no good going in again!" Jungkook said, "She would just keep watching her drama!" In the end, he went back to his own home too.

Jungkook's POV

"Leah!" I called out, walking into the house. "Ahhhh! Why are you so cute?" I heard Leah's voice. Has she brought a guy over? I peeped into her room to see her staring at the photo of some guy on her phone. "Yah!" I said, "Who is that now?!" "He is an idol!" said Leah, looking at him adoringly. 

I shook my head in disbelief. Why are all these girls so crazy over some idols or actors?

~To be continued~

Hey guys! I know this epsiode was not that interesting! But still, thank you for reading! Saranghaeyo❤❤