Ep 5

Y/N's POV

Jungkook pulled back after sometime and stared at me. He started laughing out of nowhere. "Yah! Why are you laughing?" I asked, pushing him off me. He lay on the bed, laughing. I pouted, looking away. "I am going to set this as my wallpaper!" said Jungkook suddenly. I looked at him to see him staring at his phone.

He grinned and showed it to me. It was me, my face redder than a tomato. It looks like he just took my photo. "Yah! Delete it!" I said, going red. "No way! You look cute," he said, giving a bunny smile. I frowned and lunged forward to get the phone. Jungkook quickly held it up and stood up, a mischievous look on his face.

"Yah!" I said, getting up as well. He smirked and said, "Come and get it if you can!" He started running out of the room and I followed after him. "Jeon Jungkook! Just wait till I catch you!" I said. He ran down the stairs to the living room. I followed after him, to the living room, around the sofa, to the kitchen and finally jumped on him and caught him.

"Gotcha!" I said. He started laughing and said, "You have caught me but you can't take my phone!" We both started fighting on the floor like puppies to get the phone. Jungkook was easily better than me. "You can't beat me, jagi," he said. I glared at him. Suddenly, the bell rung.

I got up, frowning to get the door. "Jin..." I said, seeing him stand there, "What are you doing here?" "I just... missed you," said Jin. I frowned. Hadn't he seen me in the university. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "You better stop missing my baby then," said Jungkook in a cold voice.

Jin's face looked emotion-less. "It seems you have company, Y/N..." he said, "I should get going." His face looked a bit sad as he left. I felt a twinge of sadness deep inside my heart. I wanted to run up to him and hug him tightly but Jungkook still had his arms around me. I felt more and more sad as I saw Jin walking away...

I turned away and Jungkook shut the door. I just went upstairs and lay down on my bed. "Jagiya!" said Jungkook, coming into the room and lying down beside me. My face was buried in my pillow. "Hmm?" I said, without moving. "What happened?" Jungkook asked. I sighed and said, "Nothing."

~Time skip to the next day~

Ugh! Another boring day at this university! I was taking out my stuff from my locker. "Hey Y/N! What's with the long face?" Jimin asked cheerfully, coming up from behind. "Nothing. I am just tired of my life!" I said. Jimin stared at me and then said, "Well... I think something will cheer you up!" "What is it?" I asked.

"Your boyfriend and his friend did something hilarious yesterday!" said Jimin, smirking. "You mean Kookie and Taehyung?" I asked, frowning. Jimin nodded. "Why? What did they do?" I asked curiously. "Wait till you see Miss. Park today!" said Jimin, grinning. 

Jin's POV

"Oppa!" said a voice. I was leaning against a wall casually, staring at Y/N. I looked beside me to see the girl from earlier- the one who had called me handsome. "Hey," I said, "You are..." "Taeyeon," she said, immediately, "Kim Taeyeon." I nodded and looked back at Y/N.

"Oppa," she said again. "Yes?" I asked. "Stop staring at Y/N," she said. I looked at her, frowning. "I don't understand," said Taeyeon, "Why do you like Y/N? I mean... she is not even as pretty as me!" I shook my head, a small smile on my face. "Why are you smiling? I am definitely way prettier than her!" she said.

I sighed and looked back at Y/N. "Well you see," I said, a smile on my face, "It's not about the way she looks." "Huh?" Taeyeon said. "It's about my heart," I said, "I always get this warm feeling in my heart whenever I see her... My heart wants her..."

Taeyeon's POV

Heart? "You mean..." I said. Jin looked at me. "That's what you call 'love'," he said, a sad smile on his face. With that, he left. Love? I had never thought about this stuff... I only ever liked guys who looked good and after sometime, I got bored of them... I stared at Jin's back as he left.

Y/N's POV

I walked to my class with Jimin. Jungkook and Taehyung were already there. Jungkook was waiting for me. "Hey Kookie!" I said, going up to him. "Baby! You are here at last!" Jungkook said. "By the way," I said, sitting down beside Kookie, "What did you do to Miss. Park?" Jungkook suddenly smirked.

"Tae!" he called out, "Did we do something to Miss. Park?" Taehyung started smirking too. "Hell yeah we did!" he said. It's the first time I have seen Taehyung look this gleeful about something. It made him look friendlier and more sociable. He is always frowny and angry when he is around me. That smile makes such a good change!

"What did you two do this time?" asked Jennie coming up. "OOH! Prez!" said Jungkook. Jennie rolled her eyes. "How could I tell what I did in front of our class president?" Jungkook said in an innocent tone. Jennie shook her head and sat down behind us. "Yah! Come on! Jennie is a friend! She won't tell on you!" I said.

"We can't risk it!" said Jungkook. I pouted. In a flash, Jungkook took out his phone and took a click. "Yah!" I said. "What? I can't take my girlfriend's picture?" Jungkook said. I shook my head and said, "Do tell me, Jungkook." "You will see for yourself when Miss. Park comes in!" said Jungkook, smirking. 

"But-" I began. "Have some patience, baby," said Jungkook. I made a face and looked away. "Oooh! What a nice look, baby! I definitely want a picture!" said Jungkook, annoyingly. I scowled and looked away, making him laugh. "Just wait a bit," he said. "Fine!" I said. 

I wonder what kind of trick Jungkook and Taehyung played though! That's when I heard clicking of heels coming from outside. Must be Miss. Park! I looked towards the door in anticipation.

~To be continued~