Ep 7

3rd person POV

Namjoon frowned when he heard Y/N's question. "Why are you asking this?" Namjoon asked. "I just... I want to know. Jin had run away from the park that day. It was because of Yeonhee right? And why does he hate her?" Y/N asked, "Please tell me." "I don't think I am the right person to tell you this," said Namjoon.

"But Joonie, only you can tell me!" said Y/N. She gave him puppy eyes and said cutely, "Won't you please tell me?" Namjoon sighed loudly and said, "Fine. But only on one condition." "I accept it," said Y/N. "At least hear my condition first," said Namjoon, chuckling. "Just tell me," said Y/N. Namjoon's eyes had a faraway look as he shook his head. "Y/N... he hates Yeonhee now because once... he loved her," said Namjoon.

Y/N's POV

"W-What do you mean?" I said. I felt my heart crack a bit. "Yes, Y/N. Yeonhee is his ex-girlfriend. He used to love her more than he ever loved himself," said Namjoon. "Th-then... what happened?" I asked, trying not to cry out loud. "As you can see... Yeonhee is not a good person... She used him and... just ditched him," said Namjoon.

I felt just so angry when I heard those words. I felt my blood boiling as I said, "What a bitch!" "I know right," said Namjoon. "What did Jin do?" I asked, my voice soft when I thought about Jin. "He broke completely," said Namjoon. I felt warm tears racing down my cheeks. "How... how could she?" I muttered. "You see Y/N... This incident left his heart deeply hurt. He stopped talking with other people and shut himself from the world," said Namjoon.

So this was the reason Jin was always so shy... He was afraid of getting hurt again. That's why he couldn't tell me the truth earlier. "Y/N... now that you know it, can you please forgive him?" Namjoon said pleadingly. "Not just that," I said, "I have more to do about this." "What do you mean?" asked Namjoon. "You'll see," I said, in a firm voice.

~Time skip to the next day~

It's finally lunchtime. I did not see Jin anywhere in the morning but now, I am going to find him. I somehow got Jungkook to go with Jimin and went off in search of Jin. I found him in our garden shed, singing alone. "You little idiot!" I said, entering the shed. He looked startled at my sudden appearance. 

"Y/N-" he began but I did not let him finish. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Love or not... I care about him. "Uhh..." said Jin awkwardly but I did not let go. "Pabo... Why couldn't you have told me?" I said, still holding onto him. "What about?" asked Jin. I looked up at him, straight in the eyes. "About Yeonhee," I said. Jin turned his head away.

"Jin," I said, turning his head towards me again. His soft eyes were a bit watery. I felt furious when I thought about that bitch of a girl hurting him. "Come with me," I said, taking his hand. "Where?" Jin asked. Without replying, I pulled him along towards the university building.

We went to the cafeteria. I frowned when I realized that my friends were not there. I spotted Seulgi. "Hey! Where are the others?" I asked. She stared at Jin and my hand for a second and then said, "They went to the Music Room." I nodded. My friends all love to sing and play instruments. So they often go to the university Music Room.

I dragged Jin along with me to the Music Room. I immediately knew they were there when I heard Jimin singing. I pushed open the door and walked in. "Hey Y/N!" said Jungkook but before he had finished his greeting, I had walked up to Taehyung and Yeonhee and given a tight slap on Yeonhee's face. "What the hell?!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Jimin stopped singing as well. Yeonhee was holding her red cheek and looking at me in horror. "Baby, what's wrong with you?" Jungkook asked. "Y/N..." said Jin. "You should have done this way before," I said, looking directly at Jin. "Excuse me," said Taehyung, "Can anyone tell me what's going on?" "Hell yes," I said, "Kim Taehyung, although you and I are not on good terms, I am advising you to keep away from this girl!"

"What?" said Taehyung. I nodded sharply and said, "She has used Jin in the past and I don't think she is  good choice." "Well, I don't care," said Taehyung, "I am bored of her anyway." "What?! You mean you are ditching me?!" said Yeonhee. "A taste of your own medicine," I said, harshly. She glared at me and left saying, "You are going to pay for this."

I rolled my eyes. All of my friends were staring at me. "WHAT?" I said, annoyed. "That was savage," said Jaemin, admiringly. "It's what she deserved! How could she hurt someone as sweet as Jin?" I said, in a furious tone. Jungkook coughed slightly. "What?" I said. "Nothing," said Jungkook, "I just don't see why you care so much." 

I frowned at him. "Of course I care! Wouldn't you?" I said. Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, "No. I wouldn't. Why would I care about something that happened ages ago?" "Jeez Jungkook! How could you be so cold?!" I said. "I don't see why you are making such a fuss," said Jungkook. "A fuss? Jeon Jungkook, Ji Yeonhee deserved it!" I said.

"Yeah yeah. Fine," said Jungkook. I frowned and said, "What's your problem?" "My problem, Y/N, is that you care too much about this guy," said Jungkook looking at Jin with hatred. Jin, who had been quiet for a long time, stepped forward and said, "So what? She is still dating you." I saw sadness in Jin's eyes as she said this.

"Jin..." I said. He looked at me and said, "Thank you for caring about me, Y/N... But you don't have to fight with your boyfriend over it... I just want you to be happy..." With that, he left. His words left me a lot to think about. Am I any better than Yeonhee? I am hurting him too...

~To be continued~