Ep 11

Y/N's POV

I went to the university a bit late. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about what Baekhyun and I discussed. Mr. Lee's class was going on. As I was rarely late, he let it go and asked me to sit. I sat with Lisa as I saw her first. "Wow... you are late today!" Lisa whispered. I nodded. 

~Time skip to the end of lectures~

"Hey, Y/N!" said Lisa. "Yes Lisa?" I said. I was in a hurry because I had to meet Baekhyun on the rooftop again. "Can you come shopping with me today?" Lisa asked. "Sure," I said. "Why are you in a hurry right now?" Lisa asked. "I want to meet Baekhyun," I replied. "Oh! Is he going to 'counsel' you today as well?" Lisa asked. I nodded. "Fine then... Bye. Come to my place in the evening," said Lisa. 

I nodded and went towards the rooftop. "You are here at last!' said Baekhyun. "Sorry," I said, "Lisa stopped me..." "Let it be now!" said Baekhyun, "So today... I thought a bit more about your case." "Case?" I said, frowning. "About your problem in choosing," said Baekhyun. "Are you seriously going to be a counselor?" I asked. "No! Too serious for me!" said Baekhyun, grinning, "I am just your personal counselor."

We both sat down again in the corner. "So... I want you to close your eyes," said Baekhyun. "Why?" I asked. "Just do as I say," said Baekhyun. "Fine," I sighed and closed my eyes. "Who is the first person that came to your mind when you shut your eyes?" Baekhyun asked. "Why?" I asked. "Just tell me!" said Baekhyun.

"Lisa," I replied. "Huh?!" said Baekhyun in a really astonished voice. "What's the matter?" I asked, opening my eyes. "Are you sure you are straight?" Baekhyun asked. "YAH! WTF?!" I exclaimed, "Lisa asked me to go shopping with her and that's what I remembered!" "Chill! I was kidding... This won't work... I read that you see the person you love truly whenever you close your eyes," said Baekhyun, "Clearly it's not true..."

I made a face at him. Baekhyun chuckled and said, "Okay... Let's talk." "What are we gonna talk about now?" I asked. "Well... do you remember a time when you couldn't get a person off your mind... And by a person, I mean Jin or Jungkook," said Baekhyun. I remembered the day Jin had come to the university for the first time.

I was mesmerized even as I thought about it now.

"Absolute perfection," I said, without thinking as I remembered him staring at me in the cafeteria that day

"Absolute perfection," I said, without thinking as I remembered him staring at me in the cafeteria that day. I sighed. Baekhyun chuckled and said, "Who are you thinking about?" "Jin," I replied, lost in my own world, "How could he be so perfect?" "Earth to Y/N!" said Baekhyun.

I shook my head and looked at him. "I think you will agree that you love Jin," said Baekhyun. "Huh?" I said. "You couldn't get him off your mind, right?" Baekhyun said. I nodded. I couldn't lie about this... I could never keep Jin out of my mind... He pops up out of nowhere all the time in my mind. "I think you got your answer then," said Baekhyun.

"What answer?" I said, "I can't leave Kookie!" I said. "Why?" Baekhyun asked. "Because-" I began. "Because you can't bear to hurt him!" said Baekhyun, "You cannot hurt him and that's why you made yourself believe that you love him! I get it now!" "But I don't!" I said, "I love Jungkook!" Baekhyun let out a loud sigh.

"Remember the times when you were with Jungkook," said Baekhyun, "Did you think of Jin when you were with him?" I remembered when Jungkook had asked me out. I had agreed immediately, but I had felt bad about Jin... Also when Namjoon took Jin back... I missed him... I had missed Jin's voice, his presence... 

I felt tears in my eyes. Baekhyun put an arm around me comfortingly and said softly, "Do you see it now, Y/N?" "You love Jin, but you led yourself to believe that you loved Jungkook..." said Baekhyun when I remained quiet. 

~Time skip to Lisa's house~

I did not feel like it at all, but since I promised Lisa, I went to her house in the evening. I cried a lot when I got home. What is going on in my life? I began to realize many things and felt that Baekhyun was right... but I do not want to believe it. I had always loved Jungkook... right? But what if it was Jin? I have hurt him so much...

"Y/N-ah, are you okay?" Lisa asked, as we walked into the mall. I shook my head. "What happened?" Lisa asked, "Did Jungkook say something to you? I swear I will punch him if he has!" "Why would you think it was Jungkook?" I asked. "Well... From what I have seen... He is mostly the reason you get sad like this," said Lisa, shrugging.

I thought over her words. Did Jungkook really make me sad? He used to when he was the old playboy... But he was really sweet when we began to date... "Y/N," said Lisa, "Tell me... What happened?" "Lisa... Baekhyun said... No! I think that I love Jin," I said. "Took you long enough to figure it out," said Lisa, casually. 

"You think so too?" I asked. Lisa nodded and said, "I mean... you and Jungkook get on really well... But I get this feeling every time you and Jin look at each other that you love each other very much." "I don't get this part about me looking at him!" I said, "Even Jennie said the same thing!" Lisa chuckled.

"Don't trouble yourself too much," said Lisa, "Just follow your heart!" "But my heart is too confusing!" I said. Lisa chuckled again and said, "Just observe yourself for some time instead of thinking so much... In the end, if you still feel like you like Jin, tell Jungkook about it." "What can I tell him? I can't break up with him!" I said. "You don't have to... Just tell him about your confusion... He will sense it too if you love Jin," said Lisa.

I fell silent. "For now, focus on shopping!" said Lisa. I nodded. But in one corner of my mind, I was thinking about the outcomes of what might happen if I do as Lisa says... Will I leave Jungkook in the end and stay with Jin forever? Or will it be the other way round?

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading!