GETTING READY FOR A NEW SCHOOL YEAR

Hey guys, this is Herollain.

This is my first attempt at writing a fanfic. Please support and enjoy reading this story.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS I ONLY OWN THE FANFIC.

ENJOY! :)

.....................................................................................................................

No one's POV:

At the Utonium Residence:

Summer has just got over and it's the first day of high school.

Blossom woke up from her slumber and got to the showers, to get ready for the first day of high school. While her sisters are lazy to get up especially the raven-haired sister named Buttercup.

Her youngest sister named Bubbles has forced herself to get up and is trying to wake her sleepy raven-haired sister.

Bubbles: Wake up Buttercup! We will be late for school!

Buttercup: give me 10 more mins Bloss...

Bubbles: Its Bubbles.

The bathroom door is opened and out came a beautiful ginger-haired puff, wearing a pink crop top that says 'Cherry pop', white skin-tight jeans, light brown heeled boots. She has really long hair that passes her butt tied in a high ponytail with her signature red bow that she wore since she was 5.

Blossom saw her raven-haired sister sleeping peacefully and her blonde sister standing awkwardly next to the sleeping beauty's bed. Blossom understood that Bubbles was trying to wake Buttercup but looks like her attempt failed.

Blossom: Bubbles go and get ready for school I'll take care of her.

Bubbles: ok!

Bubbles is really happy to have a big sister who is so understanding but is also a perfectionist. Blossom always wants everything to be perfect.

Bubbles had already gotten into the bathroom to take a shower, while Blossom marched to her sister's bedside and pinched Buttercup's nose shut and waited until her eyes shot up, Blossom removed her fingers while Buttercup was gasping for breath.

Buttercup: Why did you do that for?

Blossom: Good morning Sleeping Beauty. Well, I need to do something to wake you up, other than kiss you like in the fairy tales.

Buttercup: EW! Why in the world would you do that and don't call me sleeping beauty I hate that nickname.

Blossom: Then you should learn to wake up early if you don't want to be called that. Oh! and get ready as soon as Bubbles is out of the bathroom.

As soon as Blossom finished that sentence the bathroom door opened and revealed a beautiful blond puff with curly pigtails, she has dried her hair with a hairdryer, she was wearing a beautiful baby blue frock with white floral pattern at the bottom, a cobalt blue crop jacket and pair of white flat wedge sandals. Bubbles do look childish in a frock but she looks adorable at the same time.

As soon as Bubbles got out Blossom pushed Buttercup to the bathroom, handed her the clothes she needs to wear, and closed the door.

A few mins past and she came out of the bathroom wearing a black sleeveless top with a green jacket, blue skin tight jeans with punk rock chains on one side. She combed her short hair neatly and wore a clip to keep a strand of hair out of her face. Buttercup always preferred to wear male style of clothing as she is a tomboy who hates wearing makeup, girly clothing, and doing girly things.