Chapter 9

Hayat Aslan's POV

I went to Yilmaz's house to meet Azize Yilmaz. I should not meet her as she had the ability to make me melt. I had no idea what she wanted that time.

"Hayat, my child! You came to meet this old lady."

"I don't think I had any choice after you said you would be waiting for me." I mimicked her voice but she laughed.

"I am glad that you came. Come on, dear. I need you to meet someone."

"You have a company? May be I should come later." I was ready to run from there but she caught me before that. Warning bells were turning on inside of my mind. Her 'someone' could be a huge problem for me.

"She is here for you my dear. You need to meet her." we finally made it to the sitting room and saw a gorgeous women sitting there.

"Hayat, meet your wedding planner, Alara Demir." That woman stood up with a sweet smile. She might be a celebrity wedding planner bcz of her classy personality. Unlike me she was dressed up properly with proper accessory and hair style. She was living upto her name, a fairy of the water.

" Nice to meet you, Miss Aslan." She said. Even her voice was sweet.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Demir." I tried not to sound rough.

"I called Ayfer as well. We can decide all the things. But first we need to arrange for the engagement party." Mrs Yilmaz said and Alara nodded.

"I bought some of my best catalogs with me but if you want we can do something brand new." She said but I shook my heard. "No need. Catalogs are fine."

"We have to start working for the marriage as well. We don't have much time to organize a wedding." I tried not to roll my eyes in front of them.

"I don't want anything big. I am not really comfortable in big crowds. Other than that I do not have any specific choice. Just do what you think is best." Mrs. Yilmaz looked sad for a second because I made it clear that I was not going to help them in anything.

" It doesn't work like this. I can't just choose anything without knowing your test or anything else." Alara Demir said.

"Grandma and my sister in law can take care of everything. You see, I am a doctor and I am not sure if I can help you at all. Because there is always emergency cases."

"I understand. My brother is a doctor as well and he is hardly ever home. Don't worry, we will figure something out." She said sweetly.

"But you need to select something like you must have dreamt about your wedding. You can tell us whatever you want." Grandma tried to persuade me.

"I never got the chance to think about wedding. After my parents were gone, my one and only dream was to be successful." I was letting her know that it's not easy to move on forgetting everything I had gone through because of her husband.

I smirked when I saw her sad look. I didn't want to punish her for her husband's deed but her naive self thought that it would be easy only by the wedding.

Alara looked between us, clearly confused. I only hoped that she would understand that nothing was possible between Murat and I. I was too toxic to give it a try.