Chapter 5

Murat called Manik to invite him in his marriage. The date was fixed, October twelve. Only a month was left and so many things to do. So, he wanted to invite his best friend to attend his wedding before everything start.

"Hello there."

"Hello there, too. I can't help you with anything, stranger." Manik mocked. They last talked at the airport when both of them were leaving from America.

"Man, you won't believe what is happening in my life. It looks too beautiful to be a nightmare." Murat huffed. He needed to let it out. They always share everything about each other so, he knew that Manik would never judge him.

"Believe me, I know that feeling because mine is indeed a nightmare." Manik remembered Nandini. She was like a little fireball, ready to burn him.

"Anyway, I am getting married on October twelve. You need to come here much earlier to attend my wedding." Manik's eyes widen. "Dude, are you joking? I am getting married too and the date is same too!"

"Do not pull my leg, Manik."

"I am not pulling your leg, I swear. Her name is Nandini Arora."

They were silent for few seconds but later started to laugh. "I can't believe man, first we didn't want to get married but we are doing that eventually."

"And now we are getting married at the same day. This has to be a one hell of a coincidence." excitement was clear in his voice.

"God, it's a lot to take. We, the *ssholes, are finally going to settle down." Murat laughed again.

"Not that I have any choice. This girl looked interesting then the others that's why I agreed." Manik remembered how Nandini's nose flared in anger when she said that she would never marry him.

"Well, my one is a boss lady. She knows what she wants or not. So, it's going to be fun to challenge her every now and then." Murat remembered their phone call where she shouted at him and cut the call. Nobody dare to treat him like that but that woman, she needed to learn a lesson.

"I can't understand, how she would break the marriage as she said that she would never marry me but her family wants her to marry me." Manik said and Murat laughed.

"My one said the same thing. So many similarities actually making me worried. But as you said, the family is eager for the union, I don't think they can actually do anything."

"By the way, what does she do?" Manik asked, wanting to know more about that poor girl.

"She is a doctor, heart specialist. What about yours?"

"She is a fashion designer but currently intern for years."

"So, we can not actually attend each others wedding. Well that's a kill joy." Murat huffed.

"I know. I need to go. Today she is going to visit my mother in our home. The driver must be here with her." Murat said goodbye to Manik but did not say that Hayat was supposed to visit his grandmother as well.

Hayat Aslan's POV

I walked out of the house early in the morning. Nobody would doubt anything until it's too late. Because of my profession, it was not odd for me to leave the house early in the morning. But I had an oversize bag to take that's why I was out that early. My shift would start at 10 and I had plenty of time to kill.