chapter 7

After I got the skill I see.

Rapid reading level 1/10 (you clan finish a book no matter how big in 10 minutes.)

Lisanna: so ryo have you thought about joining a party.

Ryo: why?

Lisanna: well things would be easier for you if you did like take team shadow gear that's gajeel/ levy/ jet and droy you have team natsu which has natsu/ lucy/ gray /erza and wendy it always helps to have someone by your side to help you out.

Just then mira placed my food in front of me and said.

Mira: yes it's always nice to have friends who are able to back you up.

Author: ok so who should be on his team.

Ryo: well I'm not really sure to be honest I have really thought about joining a team really.

Mira: and that's fine for now some people don't like teams but you may want to find a team that's willing to work with you on jobs cause since some jobs do need a certain wizards skill or something like that.

I nodded as I bite in to my cheeseburger it was so good while I ate I heard lisanna.

Lisanna: hey I got an idea why not have a wizard take you on a job with them to see if you'd want to be on a team.

Ryo: maybe when hit S class.

Mira: *giggles* that may not be for a long time.

Ryo: meh.

Small time skip.

After I ate I went over to the quest board and and I see a few Quest's that wouldn't really give me much until I see.

Quest: gather berries.

Details: I'd like to have a few baskets of wild black berries from the woods near please go get me at least 2 baskets.

Rewards: 200 exp/$100/1 skill book.

Quest level F.

I thought why not it seemed like the easiest one I grabbed it and I went over to mira and handed it to her she looked at it and said.

Mira: ok good luck.

I nodded I then left and went to get the berries.

Time skip.

Welp that was fun brought the full baskets of blackberries to where the client said and I saw a old woman there when I got there she looked at me.

Old woman= ow.

Ow: oh are the one who excepted my quest.

Ryo: yes ma'am.

Ow: thank you dearie let me sign your quest.

I gave it to her and she signed it I then headed back to the guild when I get there I hand the quest over to mira and she says.

Mira: ok now we just need to go over to master to see you can become a D class wizard.

I nodded as we go over to where he was I saw him looking over some papers as we go over he see's me and says.

Makarov: well you may be new but you seem like you know what your doing congratulations your a D class wizard.

Ryo: cool.

Mira: this means you can now take on harder quests now please don't hesitate to ask another guild member for help if you need it.

I nodded as I decided to walk around.

Time skip.

As I was looking around I saw a wild wendy come out of no where.