chapter 12

Author: ok so I was thinking he'll need a healer on his team so I was thinking a dryad she'll be able to use nature magic so what do you all think about that?

I got up and I ask kohaku.

Ryo: so wait just curious what do you eat?

Kohaku: meat and milk.

Ryo: honestly not surprising any favorites?

I say as I locked the door behind us as we then headed to the guild.

Kohaku: mmm I believe fish 🐟 is my favorite.

Ryo: ever tried tuna?

Kohaku: what's that?

Ryo: after our Mission I'll get a few cans see if you like it.

I saw him nod and asked.

Ryo: so your more for close combat right?

Kohaku: yes I like being up close and personal to my target.

Ryo: hmm neat.

We then got to the guild and I saw gajeel and I then asked.

Ryo: hey gajeel you still willing to help with remodeling that house.

Gajeel: yeah.

I then tossed the key to him.

Ryo: I'm going on a quest can you do nowish?

Gajeel: wait how the hell you get $5,000!?

Ryo: I didn't the old lady that owned it was the same one I helped do the berry quest age dropped the price once she knew I wanted it.

Levy: that just goes to show doing little things can make a big difference later on.

Gajeel: *grumble* yeah I'll do it come on lily.

I saw them leave I just noticed that grey/natsu wasn't here along with Laxus and his team they must be on a quest of some sort I then went over to the quest board looking at the class F and class D Quest's until I see this one.

Quest: get rid of this alligator

Details: this alligator has been at the edge of property for days now I have kid's the first day it was there I thought it would go Along but no it's stayed there it's 20 feet from the river I thought it would just go there but it won't go if I try to get near it it growl's my kid's try to go near it when they have the chance but I can't watch them all the time please get rid of it.

Rewards: 1,000 exp/ $1,000/ 1 skill book.

Class D quest.

I took this one and went over to mira.

Ryo: hey Mira me and kohaku wants to take this one.

I gave her the quest and she looked at it and nodded and said.

Mira: good luck.

Ryo: thanks.

We then headed to where the quest said to go once we got there we see a guy on a porch looking off in the distance and sure enough there was the alligator he then turned to me and asked.

Guy: who are you?

Ryo: we are the guys who took your quest.

I saw him nod.

Guy: thank you.

I nodded and headed along with kohaku to the alligator when I got 10 feet from it I could hear it start to growl at me.