Chapter 17

Just then as the wyvern spotted us it flew towards us just then sting jumped up and punched it in to the ground killing it it was really cool but I won't be out done as I then used.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON JET CLAW!!!

just then I was faster then the others as I then ran on a level pick jumping up in to the air I saw them all it was a small army as I then yelled down.

Ryo: they're ahead of us!

As I landed on to the ground a few of them nodded I then saw sting/rogue/Lyon and Sheila run ahead and say.

Sting: we will take care of the wyverns in the sky take care of the rest!

I nodded as did the others as I was then asked by elfman.

Elfman: ryo where was the elemental.

Ryo: not sure I didn't see it.

Gildarts: strange you should have been able to from the height you jumped to they aren't small but huge.

I don't know why but that set me on edge as I then heard.

Mira: everyone stop!

We all do what she said as she then said.

Mira: look not to be hard on a few of you all but I believe that the people that have the most power and experience should go take down the wyverns while the others take on the lizardmen I knew she was right but I would have liked to help with them but we aren't ready I am not ready I clutched my fist as I then heard heard her.

Mira: myself/sting/rogue/Lyon/gildarts and Sheila shall go on ahead wakaba/ryo/ elfman/zaryusu/kohaku/ juvia and lisanna shall stay behind and take care of the lizard man I know a few of you won't like this idea but it's for the best now lovers go!

The ones she said then left but Sheila she looked back at me.

Shelia:(aw he's pouting it's so cute)

She then turned back and started running off with the others as I then heard wakaba.

Wakaba: ok then sense that am the one here with the most experience I'll take charge get in defensive positions when they start coming and trust me when I say then will.

I was currently pouting with my arms crossed as I then saw lisanna come overti me as I then heard her say.

Lisanna: oh come on ryo cheer up life is-

I cut her off and I looked her in the eyes and said.

Ryo: a rapist that fucks you in the end.

Everyone looked at me when I said that.

Wakaba/elfman:(you know it's not wrong.)

I then heard lisanna.

Lisanna: ok I'll have Wendy talk to you later.

Ryo: I'm not afraid of her.

Lisanna: *giggles* we'll see about that.

Just then I sniffed the air my eyes widened as I then took a defensive position as everyone saw this and got on edge as wakaba then said.

Wakaba: ryo what is it.(if I know anything never underestimate a  dragon slayers nose.)

Ryo: * excited* they're here.

As I say that we can hear splashing all around us as they finally came in to view everyone got in to fighting positions as I then heard the other's.

Elfman:  TAKEOVER MAGIC WERETIGER!!!

Just then he was in his cheetah looking form as I then heard wakaba.

Wakaba: SMOKE MAGIC DRAGONS CLAW AND DRAGONS TALON!

just then his hands and arm's turned in to a dragons along with his legs as I then started as they finally came in to view I made my hands spread out as I then said.

Ryo: RAIN DANCE!

Just then a cloud of rain came above us as I saw the buff start and activated I then used this.

Ryo: RAINY DRIVE!!!

As my aura flickered bigger and bigger I felt my power was incredible as I then used.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON JET CLAW!!!

I then ran at them using observe at a group of them.

Observe:

Race: lizardman.

Level: 80.

HP: 8,500/8,500.

Stamina: 3,000/3,000.

MP: 0

I then heard.

Wakaba: ryo listen they weakness is your magic that's why Mira wanted you with us these guys are nothing for you!

I smirked as I then said.

Ryo: I already knew that!

I say jumping in to the air over the group of four of them as I wanted to use a new spell I've been thinking about it for a while as I took my arms above my head as I summoned my magic as I then finally used it.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON SEA DRAGONS CRASH!!!

I cupped my hands together as I slammed them in to the ground sending the lizardmen away from me as I then see this.

New spell unlocked.

Water dragon sea dragons crash.

Details: this spell makes even the strongest foes shake as it crash's in to them.

As I looked at them I saw I killed them as I then heard.

Zaryusu: good job master!

Kohaku: as expected of the king!

I saw that kohaku take one down with his claws and zaryusu with his sword I then saw some more coming at me as I then went to work.

Time skip.

As I was panting as I then kicked another lizardman in the head killing it I was starting to get low on magic I had 1,000 left the others wasn't doing to good either.

As I then saw a bunch of them line up I smirked to myself as I saw around 30 of them that would take of them out so I then used this.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON SACRED ART!!!

This caught a lot of people's attention.

Wakaba: ryo you don't have enough magical power left to use that!

I ignored them as I then used it.

Ryo:  WATER DRAGON TORRENTIAL ROOOAAAR!!!!!!!!

As I sent it out I absolutely destroyed them there was only a few stragglers left as I just noticed I destroyed everything the trees the ground there wasn't even corpses left as there was a long crater as I then spit up blood.

Ryo: (oh I used to much power in to that.)

3rd persons POV.

As everyone saw ryo spit up blood as he then started to to fall forward as a lizardman ran at him fangs out but right before it got to him and before he hit the ground juvia caught him in a side hug as she then shielded him as she then used.

Juvia: WATER SLICERS!

As she sent out her spell the lizardman fell to pieces she held on to ryo as if he was her own she looked down at him and said.

Juvia: you've done well ryo let us handle the rest.

She says as she then shared a small bit of her magical power with him.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get next?

Author: what should his next familiar be?

Author: what quests should he go on?