chapter 15

We was currently watching both kohaku along with zaryusu fight lisanna and elfman kohaku was first to make a move on lisanna I but every time she blocked or dodged the attack of him same with zaryusu and elfman.

Time skip.

They lost but it's to be expected of them both elfman and lisanna both are A class wizard's elfman has even been able to take the exam for to become an S class wizard as everyone was putting there stuff on the carriage I saw master makarov come out and over to me.

Makarov: my boy you need to be careful this is one of the most dangerous missions out there.

Ryo: Gramps I'm curious why would you send me on this?

Gramp's: in truth I don't want you to go on this but I have no choice in the matter this is a quest from the magic council as a guild we can not refuse or we could become a dark guild I'm sending everyone that has experienced something similar in this quest with you I don't want you getting hurt so please take care besides you can use the experience.

I nodded I understand that.

Ryo: thanks Gramps.

We both saw everyone get on the carriage as he then says.

Gramps: there waiting for you go on.

I nodded and jumped on to the carriage and I sat down in it we was then off.

Time skip.

I was currently talking with wakaba.

Wakaba: yeah I'm an A class wizard I am one of the most experienced wizard's in the guild along with macao that just goes to show you can't always rely on strength.

Ryo: woah so cool.

Wakaba: *puffs cigar* yep hell I even found a way to mimic how natsu uses his flames for hitting people along with macao.

Ryo: wait so how do you do that?

Wakaba: a lot of practice here I'll show you.

He then took a big puff of his cigar 🚬 and he then lifted up his left arm and breathed the smoke on to it just then a magic circle appear there and the smoke made in to a dragon like arm it looked similar to zaryusu arm it had claws he then said.

Wakaba: with this I can give bout anything a good beating or at least a decent fight 💪 I can use this on both my arms and legs for about 30 minutes til I need a break but afterwards I can still use my regular magic.

He then dispersed the magic as I said.

Ryo: *Stars in eye's* woah!

Lisanna: *giggles* it seems someone is excited.

Gildarts: let's go put that energy to use we need to let the horses have a break anyways.

Gildarts was the one driving the carriage we got off to the side of the road there was a small stream as we got out I go over and take one of the horses to the stream to let it drink some water 💦 gildarts did the same as well we then got a bit away from the others as we started fighting to increase my chances of survival.

Small time skip.

After we was done we saw both zaryusu and kohaku doing the same with elfman and lisanna I then see this.

CONGRATULATIONS 🎊🎉 for going beyond your limits not one not twice but 3 time's in such a short period of time your strength your endurance and agility has all went up by 3!

I then looked at my stats.

Stats:

Name: ryo.