chapter 4

Just then I heard gajeel yell.

Gajeel: YOUR A DRAGON SLAYER!?!?

Ryo: yeah I guess?

Makarov: ryo ma boy how'd you do that?

Ryo: I just did it in instinct to be honest I didn't know I could?

Just then everyone was hollering that they got 4 Dragon slayers now I didn't know what to expect from them I then heard Gramps say.

Makarov: hey mirajane mind helping ryo learn how our guild works.

Mirajane: sure master.

Just then I see.

Mirajane: hi I'm mirajane your ryo right

She said all with a smile I then Said.

Ryo: yep.

Mirajane: ok please come over here with me.

I do as she says and we go over to a table I used observe on her but I got nothing but question marks she sat down and I sat down on the other side of the table as she put a bunch of pieces of paper on the table I saw that they was Quest's she then started with the farthest one on the left.

Mirajane: ok in a guild we have to take Quest's we get them from all kinds of people along with the grand magic council we get Quest's from F-S F Quest's are the easiest that are out there S class ones are some of the hardest ones there is do you understand this so far.

I nodded my head.

Mirajane: in our guild we start everyone off at level F you see we don't want accidents to happen or for some one to take on a quest that's to hard for them do you understand.

Ryo: yeah I get it.

Mirajane: ok good now for you to go from F-D then you need to complete the Quest's along with getting a good review on it unless it's a monster hunting quest on those the people aren't there to watch and for every quest you complete there will be a reward for you in some way you see sometimes people don't have money but they out up let's say a very rare book about lost magic then it's a B class quest do you understand also if you do get money from the quest the the guild automatically get's 20% of what you get.

Ryo: oh ok.

Mirajane: also you are aloud to go on quests that are higher then your level granted you need to have another member of the guild that's a higher level then you are to go on it.

Ryo: ok.

Mirajane: ok let me think oh yes well you see F Quest's are more so handling stuff that's in the town since they are usually just helping people with stuff or trying to find something for someone stuff like that rarely do you get some where you fight some monster's.

Ryo: ok.

Mirajane: ok that's about it hmm if your going to be a good wizard then your going to need to know the lay out if the town.