Chapter 18

Small time skip.

As I slowly woke I saw the evening sky as I then see this.

Congratulations For going past your limits your strength/endurance and agility has permanently  gone up by 2.

As I tried to slowly look around I fit someone push me back down I then looked up to see lisanna.

Lisanna: no ryo you just stay down and rest we've already taken care of the lizardmen all of them along with a few golems nothing we couldn't handle.

Wakaba: yeah kid you should rest up.

I heard a big crash as I then asked.

Ryo: what's that?

Lisanna: the water elemental.

Ryo: can I see it.

Lisanna: ok but let me help you.

I slowly nodded as we got up as I then saw it, it was so big around 60 feet high it was incredibly powerful I could feel the magical power pouring out of it but I saw what looked like a man in the center of it's chest.

As I then heard wakaba.

Wakaba: in a last ditch effort the mage that enslaved the elemental merged itself to it doubling the power of it.

I then used observe on it.

Observe:

Race: cursed water elemental.

Level: 400.

Strength: 400

Endurance: 400

Agility: 400

Intelligence: 0

Wisdom: 0

Luck: 100

I gulped as I look at the team fighting the elemental they looked liked they was getting beaten.

Lisanna: though our team may be stronger as long as the elemental has the caster inside it it can't sub stain damage of any kind the magic that the caster has is cursed magic only holy type magic is able to harm him but sadly stings attacks can't reach the mage because the elemental may be big but it's fast it blocks every single attack and they are all running low on magical power.

I then asked.

Ryo: shouldn't we help.

Lisanna: the other's besides us already went over there to help out wakaba and I are still very low on magical power.

I looked at my bars and I saw that I was full on everything as I say getting out of her grip.

Ryo: then I'll go.

Lisanna: ryo no you still need to rest.

Wakaba: she's right kiddo call it a day.

I don't know why but that made me mad.

Ryo: call it a day never I can still fight that Lacrima those fuckers put in me mad sure that any injury I get would instantly heal and they gave me a power that's so rare that it's dreamed for how can I with that power call it a day I won't get in the way I'll stay back and used ranged attacks and together we might just beat him!

I saw wakaba rub his head in frustration as he was thinking but I then heard lisanna.

Lisanna: ok then.

Wakaba: *shocked*. Wait what?!?!

I was about to run off til I heard her again.

Lisanna: on one condition.