chapter 1

I was currently being held up by metal chains they had one on each of my limps my hands my feet even my neck in front of me was the 2 from before.

DGl: tell us what the lacrima we put in you did.

Ryo: fuck you.

I then spit at him fe dudilike this as he hit me in my gut causing me gasp our in pain and I see in front of me.

-3 HP!

He did this 2 more time's until he stopped and said as the both of them go out the cage and say.

DGl: don't feed it unless it gives us what we want.

Time skip.

It's been a day since then they haven't came back down my stomach is growling but I won't give them what they want but I think I have an idea of what they did to me it's something like a gaming system in my mind along with in my body.

Ryo:*whispering* stats.

Just then I see this in front of me.

Stats:

Name: ryo.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: human.

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Level: 1.

HP: 100/100 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 100/100 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 300/300 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 5

Endurance: 5

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 5

Wisdom: 5

Luck: 0.

Points: 0

Money: 0

I sighed I was trying to wrap my brain around this whole situation but I couldn't understand it I then thought skills and I see this in front of me.

Skill list:

Passive skills:

Observe: level 1/100

Details: let's you see what something is or who someone is along with what their stats are if it's leveled up enough.

Gamers mind.

Details: This skill allows you to be able to be able to see everything as a game.

Gamers body.

Details: this allows you to use the power's of the gamer for example you don't need sleep.

Ryo: (so that's why I'm not tired)

I then looked at the rest.

Body armor: level 1/100

Details: this skill allows you to be able to Increased physical endurance.

I then saw another category but it was completely empty.

Offensive skills:

None.

I sighed but I then heard the door to I'm guessing their basement open and I see them both come back down yet and the guy says.

DGl: so have you seen the error of your ways are you ready to talk brat.

He says somewhat smugly I looked him in the eyes well technically mask since it was covering his face and I say.