prolong.

I was surrounded by darkness until I remembered what happened I was hit by a truck shouldn't I be dead I then heard voices.

Dark guild member = DGM.

DGM: hey boss the kid's awake.

I finally noticed that I was strapped to a wooden table how I didn't notice before is beyond me I then heard another voice.

Dgl: good now is everything set.

DGM: yes.

I looked around the best I could but I couldn't see anything except these 2.

Dgl: you should be happy you being someone with out magic or anything special about you we are going to give you a special lacrima that will give you power or kill you either way we was going to kill you.

Just then he held up a ball of something weird it was slightly floating in his hands it was green ish yellow I believe he then walked over to me as the other guy was injecting me with something I wasn't sure what it was I was starting to feel tired as I see darkness once again I feel like I can think but I can't move or anything I but what they said was unbelievable magic and stuff like that doesn't exist wait but there clothes was different they looked like the one's from my favorite anime ever fairy tail wait they said lacrima to so hmm I'm not sure what's really going on but I hope I live.

Time skip.

As I was just contemplating what was happening I saw a word bright white that said.

Game start.

I tried to touch it but my hand went right through it I tried several ways until I just thought about it and I was then back on that table again as I hear.

DGM: boss he's awake.

DGl: good throw him in that cage over there we need to find out what that lacrima has done to him so we can write down that this experiment was a success.

They unlocked the chains and before I could do anything they grabbed me by the neck and put me in a metal cage slamming the door shut and they both walked away I wasn't going to give them what they wanted they needed info on what they put in me but I won't give it to them I looked down I was wearing ragged clothes the shirt was way to big on me along with a pair of shorts and underwear I saw that there was a big thing of water over in the corner along with a wooden cup I went over to it and I looked down at my reflection.

Well at the very least I know I'm not in my body anymore I also saw these weird things on the bottom of my vision I saw 3 different colored line's one said HP: 100/100 another said stamina: 100/100 and the last one said MP: 300/300 the HP one was red the stamina one was green and the MP one was blue I also saw a what looked like a small  mini map at the bottom right of my vision I knew that what my life was it was going to change for either the better or for the worst.