chapter 11

When we got back to the guild I saw mira waiting cleaning up some tables as we go in she sees us and asked.

Mira: how'd it go?

Ryo: it went really good I fucked people up.

Just then I heard from behind me.

Wendy: oh really.

I viably paled at her voice as I turned around to see a wild wendy with her arm's crossed I then tried to run for it but I was caught by my coller of my shirt and then felt her start pinching my cheeks.

Mira: *giggles* you'd think you would have learned by now.

Ryo: *whining* oww wennnndy.

Wendy let me go and hugged as I then went over to mira and.

Mira: here you go.

Quest completed!

Rewards: 2,000 exp/ $800/1 skill book.

Would you like to exceythese rewards?

I thought yes and I took the small bag of coins she gave me I then saw the guild was mostly empty I then went over to my table I saw levy over by my table so I asked her.

Ryo: hey levy is the library open all night?

Levy: yes it is.

Ryo: ok thanks.

Levy: no problem.

I then sat down at my table I saw kohaku jump up and I asked as he layed down.

Ryo: so kohaku when I get enough money I'm going to buy a house anything you want to go in it?

Kohaku: I'd like to have a sunny place to rest.

I nodded.

Kohaku: so master what place did you have in mind.

Ryo: well come with me.

We go to the place gajeel showed me.

Kohaku: it's a dump.

Ryo: gajeel said that he would help repair it with his magic.

Kohaku: it might be livable them.

Just then we heard from behind us.

Ow: oh if it isn't the nice young wizard who helped me.

I turned to see the old woman that I helped with her gathering berries quest.

Ow: what are you doing here?

Ryo: I was just taking another look at this place someone has it up for sale so since I don't have a place of my own yet I was going to buy it when I got up enough money.

I saw her nod as she asked.

Ow: do you know who owns this?

I shook my head.

Ryo: no but I think my friend might know.

Ow: well the owner is me.

Ryo: wait really!?

Ow:*giggles* yes deary I have the key here would you like to look inside.

I nodded.

We then went on in there wasn't aniin it she then said.

Ow: I'm getting rid of this place since my fool of a husband got it then passed on before he could use it he wanted to make it in to a store but at his age it wasn't a good idea but he was stubborn.