chapter 14

Mira: ok ryo are you up for this?

I thought about it I need the experience the money and probably the skill book's but this is going to test everything I have I don't know if I'm ready.

Ryo: I guess I'll have to be.

Elfman: alright let's do this like real men!

Mira: ok right now it's only little before 8 we are leaving before 12 today please get ready ryo along with you 2 as well.

We nodded.

Mira: we will be waiting for the 3 of you at the guild.

I nodded.

They then left as they closed the door I hear from behind me.

Kohaku: master.

Zaryusu: are we ready for this?

Ryo: we will have to be.

I saw them nod we then left to a shop and I bought both me and zaryusu a duffle bag sense kohaku can't carry one like we can I then got us plenty of rations I guess you could call it I got us all stuff that we liked I got kohaku canned tuna along with cans of cream and I got a bunch of deer 🦌 jerky I got 30 bags of it I got us plenty of water I also got zaryusu a leather shoulder guard along with a weapon holder to put his sword on his back and I tried to find kohaku armor but none fit him so I special ordered a few pieces of armor for both of them and I then counted what all we had it was enough for us I had 60 bottles of water 💦 along with 30 bags of deer 🦌 jerky with 60 can's of tuna 30 can's of cream along with 20 can's of corn 🌽 20 can's of salmon 20 can's of Beans along with toilet paper I also got us a big ⛺ tent along with sleeping bags and I bought match's some flash lights along with other vitals that we may need I also bought plenty of other stuff as well after all this I didn't have a cent left but I knew it will be worth it.

Small time skip.

As we got to the guild all three of us was basically carrying a mountain of stuff as I see them all waiting on us when we get there we but the stuff down as I see this.

Congratulations 🎊 for lifting something very heavy 💪 your strength has increased by 1!

I then hear.

Wakaba: I know you want to be prepared but I don't think we'll have enough room for all this.

Ryo: do t worry about it.

I then started put it in my inventory one by one as master Makarov came out I saw everyone's eye's widened at me doing this makarov then explained.

Makarov: if you kids are wondering how ryo here is able to do this he has a skill that allows him to be able to but thing's in something he calls an inventory we don't know what all he can fit in it but at this point it seems limitless.

I saw a lot of them nod as I then hear.

Gildarts: then why don't we put our stuff in there too.

He said asking me.

Ryo: I believe that would be a bad idea if we get sperated then you all wouldn't have any of your all's stuff to help you all survive out there but that's just my opinion.

Wakaba: *chuckles* I guess the newbie here has more smarts then the monster of fairy tail.

Gildarts: please natsu took that title from me a while back.

Ryo: *shocked* woah that means natsu's the strongest in fairy tail!?

Makarov: and the weakest.

Ryo: *confused* huh?