chapter 2

I heard a crash but I didn't look up it all sounded so weird I then blacked out again.

Freeds pov.

As we basically destroyed the entirety of the first floor of this dark guild's hide out we didn't find the leader yet there was a basement it was locked so Laxus over did it exploding the door we saw them there I took out one of them while Laxus took out the leader it was just one hit this isn't really a big guild none of them are strong just then we all noticed blood all over the floor and a cage with a boy no older then 14 in it he was chained up I the say.

Freed: bixlow!

Bixlow: on it now babies!

He got his babies to shoot all of the cuffs off him be for he fell to the ground I caught him I saw that through the rips of his shirt it looked like he went through surgery they must have done something to him I then carried him up to wendy she shouldn't see this when I got up there I found a lone pillow I put it u for his head and I see wendy run over obviously worried over the poor boy.

Freed: wendy please take care of him I need to go back down.

Wendy:(he smells weird) I'll do my best.

I then go back down to see the both of them tied up by Laxus.

Freed: torturing a child how low could you get.

I say with dusgust in my voice I then saw Laxus grab the leaders head and he says.

Laxus: why don't you have a small taste of your own medicine.

I then saw his arm spark up I thought I should stop him in in about 10 seconds that is after the 10 seconds I say.

Freed: Laxus that's enough he'll get proper punishment when we turn him in.

I heard him grunt as he let's go of his head the guy was knocked out we all go back up stairs to see that wendy was still healing the boy.

Wendy: I can't do anything else for him he hasn't eaten anything in a while it seems.

Laxus: tch I hate dark guild's.

Evergreen: who would harm such a cutie.

Laxus: (that kid smells funny.)

Evergreen: we need to get him some food for when he wakes up.

Wendy: yeah I think that would be best.

Time skip.

We got a bunch of food and bandages we sat up camp we didn't want to get a hotel since the kid might not like it so.

Wendy: maybe we should take him to porlyusica I don't know what they did to him but they could have put something in him like a lacrima or something.

Freed: not tonight we need to get rest it's about 3 miles to her place anyway in the morning we will.

I saw her nod as she sat on her knees watching over him I couldn't help but crack a smile.

Freed: ( you really like helping others out don't you Wendy.)

Time skip.

Ryo's pov.

I felt heat on my face along with my entire body I opened my eyes I saw the blue sky I sat up and I saw I was in a forest it smelled so good I looked all around until I saw this guy.