chp 57

Listen to the above song 👆

Not edited so feel free to point out my mistakes ☺️

Enjoy reading 💕

Randhir's pov

"Doesn't matter! Now just wait here and I'll bring something to eat okay?"
Ahana asked me cupping my face which made me smile and I nodded kissing her forehead. She flashed me one of her heart flipping smile and went away making me sigh. These past few days we were not at all talking or either fighting. I could easily say this was the most rough path and a difficult time for us by far but I realized one thing that I can't afford loosing Ahana for anything. Somewhere I do blame myself that being in my own ego, I didn't thought of solving the problem instead just stretched it far even when Ahana tried to mend everything.

I have forgiven Ahana that's for sure but forgetting the things she said to me seems a bit difficult just now. And I don't think it's easy to do but Ahana,her smile and her presence matters to me more so I'll give it to her. I know seeing her happy will ultimately bring smile on my face and she is clearly very guilty for what she said and asked for apology too so nothing more matters to me. With time, I'll forget everything and it'll be all good again.

"She looks damn hot in a saree, doesn't she?"
Came a voice which I knew way too well but his words made me clench my teeth and my fingers curled in a fist tightly to controlled myself.

Vishal Agnihotri

"What the hell did you just say?"
I asked turning to this pathetic creature in front of me with a hard voice while the bastard just chuckled stuffing his hands in his pockets and coming way more closer replied

"Just what you heard Malhotra! You just got too lucky to have her or else I would've made her mine already!"
Though my blood boiled with just hearing about my wife from his filthy mouth but I controlled myself and glaring right back at him replied in a low tone

"She was,she is and will always be mine Mr Vishal Agnihotri! My wife. Because even though you are obsessed or in your words,you love her but unfortunately she doesn't and would never had! And I'd suggest you not to use such words for my wife or else you'll see the worst of me!"
His eyes turned red in anger and he looked ready to pounce on anyone while I smirked folding my hands around my chest.

"She woul have! Agar tum beech mein nhi aate toh mein kab ka usse apna bana chuka hota! Aaj woh mujhse pyaar krti. Hamari shaadi ho gyi hoti. We could've been happy but you..."
He glared stabbing his index finger in my chest and continued

"...you chose to come in between us. And that's where I lost her!"
I gritted my teeth swatting his hand away and replied in an rather disinterested tone

"There was no 'us' between you both! She always has and always will consider you as her friend or more like a brother!"
He literally threw daggers at me as I said this but I didn't stop

"We both love each and we became one because it was in our fate. We were meant to be together but anyways! Why am I saying all this to a person as pathetic as you. You claimed to Ahana while you met her in my office that there won't be any problem from your side which will create difficulties in our marriage but look at you, doing the same exact thing. Atleast you could've respected the friendship of so many years!"
I said disgustingly as he seethed growling like a mad bull

"I never wanted to be her friend. I wanted to be more than that always! I wanted to be soo close to her like no one else!"
My blood boiled as I took hold of his coller in a deadly grip with my eyes spitting fire. How dare he say something like that about my Ahana?

"No a word more about my wife or else you won't like my next step!"
But this man just chuckled stupidly stating

"Why getting so hyper man, just relax! I just said what I feel. You know I don't think there's still much difference. I just want to have a taste of her. You can send Ahana to me for a night,I promise...."
That was it as I punched him hard on his shit like face making him stumble back with the blow. He glared maintaining his balance while wiping the blood which oozed out of his nose.