Happy Halloween 🎃

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (AKA My favorite holiday!)

I wanted to give you guys a special Halloween update on all of the stories to hold you over until the next chapters.

THE EVENTS IN THIS CHAPTER TAKE PLACE WAAAAY AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE STORY! THIS IS JUST EXTRA!

     "Trick or treat!" Another group of little kids shouted as Harry opened up our front door.

    I heard him coo about how adorable their costumes were before giving them all handfuls of candy, hearing each one thank him for it (as they should) before scampering off. He shouted a 'Happy Halloween' at their retreating forms before closing the door and setting down the bowl of candy.

    "This is probably the most annoying night of the year," I groaned out, hearing Harry chuckle a bit.

    "It's fun for the kids, Louis. Didn't you ever go trick or treating as a kid?" He asked, and I shook my head.

    "No. I didn't exactly have a normal childhood, if you can recall," I muttered out, watching as a guilty look crossed Harry's face. He didn't have to feel bad at all, though. It wasn't his fault my childhood sucked.

    "I'm sorry--" He began, but I cut him off by making grabby hands for him from where I sat on the sofa.

    "It's really not a big deal. Just come back to the sofa," I begged, and he smiled before walking over and sitting back beside me, leaning into my hold and making me feel content once again. His presence was one of the only things that made me feel calm and completely sane. After all, he saved me from my past, just as I saved him from his.

    "Oh, you actually paused the movie this time, hmm?" He teased, pressing his nose against my neck, and I shivered slightly due to how cold it felt.

   "If you get any of that makeup on me...." I trailed off, knowing it was an empty threat. Harry knew it, too, as he grinned widely before rubbing his cheek on me, acting like the cat he was dressed up as for Halloween.

   I groaned and flicked the fake cat ears on his head, making him giggle as he stopped and pressed a kiss to my lips.

  I kissed him back, smiling into the kiss. I turned our bodies so that Harry was straddling me, my hands on his waist and his hands locked behind my head, holding me close as we snogged on the sofa.

   "I love you," Harry said, and I loved hearing those words leave his lips.

   "I love you, too."

   I moved to kiss him again, but I groaned when we were interrupted by yet another knock on our front door.

   "Again, most annoying night of the year. What happens to 'don't talk to strangers' on this night?" I complained as Harry laughed and pecked my cheek before crawling off of my lap and rushing over to grab the candy bowl and answer the door.

    I listened to the same exchange as before, little brats, who didn't deserve the candy they were given, saying "trick or treat," and then rushing off after being given free food.

   "They're all so adorable," Harry gushed as he made his way back to the sofa yet again, sitting by my side and leaning into my hold.

   I knew that he adored children. Hell, it was hard to find something that Harry didn't adore. It was a genuine shock when I found out that he actually liked horror films. He just didn't like being alone in the dark, and I promised him that I would never allow that to happen as long as I was around.

   But Harry adored children. He thought they were absolute delights, even after they threw temper tantrums and sobbed their crocodile tears. He just seemed to have a knack for handling children and calming them down. I shouldn't have been surprised. Wesley probably had the same intelligence level as those children, and he was a Yorkie that weighed less than ten pounds, and Harry took care of him extremely well.