———

I groaned as I sat back on the cold sticky leather chair. "This is pointless!" I shouted throwing the papers across the wooden desk.

"No, it's not pointless. This is called planning a wedding!" Ehrin shouted back making my heart skip a beat faster. His voice was soft, but in the moment it was..Harsh..

"A wedding I don't even want." I mumbled playing around with my dress. Ehrin sighed and rubbed his temples trying to get rid of stress. 

"Nirvana, you have to do this. Even if you don't want to. I'm sorry."

He packed up his things and left the room leaving me all alone

He packed up his things and left the room leaving me all alone. My hands were shaking and my breathing was heavy. "Nirvana breathe." I heard Blaise say from behind me, but him telling me to breathe made me forget how to breathe. I was so nervous about the wedding I had a panic attack.

———

I dipped my feet in the pool and I let my fingers drum the hot cement as I looked up the sky.

"Beautiful huh?" Philip said sitting beside me, he took off his shoes and put his feet in the pool as well.

"I guess." I mumbled, but I agreed with him. Wasn't it just crazy how we all lived in a sphere that was surrounded by millions of stars and other planets and galaxies? It was all so magical without even having to use any sort of magic.

"Want to go for a drive?"

Philip and I sat in the traffic waiting in boredom

Philip and I sat in the traffic waiting in boredom. "We shouldn't've come." I said, Philip shook his head and looked at me.

"It was about time you got out of the house anyway." He said, Philip got out of the car and opened the passenger door for me, he gave me his hand and I rolled my eyes as I got out of the car.

We sat down on the hood of the car and looked up at the Eiffel Tower. Stars were surrounding it and the Moon sat the point of the tower making it more beautiful than it already was.

"You're really shy aren't you?" Philip asked, I shook my head and laid back

"No, I'm very talkative actually. I just don't want to speak with you sometimes."

"Listen, this marriag-"

"This 'marriage' is not going to happen."

Philip and I sighed and I got off the hood of the car and got inside the car. He'd done a lot for me, and I'll always be thankful for that, but marrying him would not be my way of thanking him.

———

November finally hit the calendar and before I knew it, I was only 2 weeks away from getting married. 2 weeks away from getting Draco, aka, the only thing I was looking forward to. Marrying Philip, was a nightmare that'd come to life. He was a good guy, amazing actually, but I would never see him as more than a friend.

Through out the past few months, we became closer, we started getting along which was good, really good, and we stopped fighting, which was not only a relief for the two of us, but for everyone who lived in Marais manor. And even though we were friends and it was easier for us to fall in love later on, I still got panic attacks every time I thought about marrying Philip.

"I'll try to make you the happiest girl ever, even if you never fall for me. I promise." Philip whispered looking into my eyes as we sat on the couch across my room.

" Philip whispered looking into my eyes as we sat on the couch across my room

I smiled slightly and looked away not wanting to look into his eyes anymore. "Nirvana." He whispered as he grabbed my hand, I looked back at him, he had a look on his face, but I couldn't quite explain what it was. "I had a dream you were mine." He leaned closer, and closer, but I moved  backwards and and backwards.

A loud sound of glass breaking filled my ears, and our eyes turned toward where the sound came from. A vase had fallen to the ground— Well not really fallen. Blaise stood beside it with a smirk on his face. He bowed down and smiled brightly.

"Thank you." I mouthed bringing my fingers up to my lips. A smile spread across my face and Blaise nodded before vanishing into thin hair.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine Philip, really."