7. 🎭THE MASQUERADE ROMANCE🎭

⬆️⬆️ ᑭᒪᗩY TᕼE ᗩᗷOᐯE GIᐯEᑎ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕ ᖴOᖇ ᗩ ᗰOᖇE ᗰᗩᑫᑌEᖇᗩᗪE ᖴᗩᑎTᗩᔕY E᙭ᑭEᖇIEᑎᑕE ⬆️⬆️

It was the day of the ball. Me and Em were so excited. The unusually empty corridors and halls were now bustling with people who were decorating and creating things on the main hall.

Multiple times I saw Airen and Daemeon helping with the work and working together. Whenever the king Faerunduil passed by, the elves worked ten times harder. Everyone was so busy. Lady Aquailean was mannering up every ladies, GentleElves, caterers, musicians and her brother. 'Aqua stop. I know how to behave in a formal situation. And fine I won't fight and insult the wood elves' he said annoyed.

I was happy that Emily was talking to me again. Emily was happily chatting how she was planning on tying her hair and said jumping excitedly 'I am certainly trying to impress the wood elves. They are really hard to impress as far as I've heard. Oh and I will be the first to try all the sweets on the table', 'Not if I can help it. The sweets are calling out to me in the kitchen. Hey...how bout we sneak to the kitchen and pick some of the sweets' I said.

'Are you insane...? YES!!! But hurry up we have to meet Luthiann at the training ground after that' she said pulling me to the kitchen. I don't think anyone noticed us running to kitchen and scooping up a handful of sweets. We both giggled and ran to the empty ground behind the study classes. We sat there under a thick bush and started eating the flavourful treats. 'How do you think the elves make these treats?' she said waving a tart at my face and digging the jam out of its centre.

'How am I supposed to know' I asked but continued slowly 'But I won't deny that I would love to know their recipe'. 'Do you think those elves would share their recipe with us?' she asked. 'I don't think so. They'd probably think humans are quite beneath in knowing the recipes of the high elves' I said jokingly. 'True' said Emily and both of us laughed.

Emily jumped up after finishing all the treats and said 'Deameon had taken me to a small library yesterday to give me a couple of books about Elvish Dynasty and all that stuff... Do you wanna join me there?'. 'Yeah sure. What else do I have to do now' I said and followed her.

We walked through a big spiral staircase that was twisted and turned with real vines and flowers were blooming everywhere. 'It looks so fresh here' I said admiringly. 'I know right? But I said the same thing to Deameon but he wasn't pleased at all' she said. 'Oh really? What'd you say to him' I asked surprised. ' I said "Deameon this place looks way.... beautiful and fresh compared to the other place", Thats all I said' she shrugged.

I shook my head. Emily never learns. Emily pushed open a big door that was engraved with fairies and a glorious elf lady that stood amongst the moon and the stars.

I entered the library and my mouth fell open. It was a huge room and was surrounded by big shelves, all neatly arranged by thousands of books. 'I thought you said Deameon took you to a small library' I said to Emily with my mouth still open. 'It is a small library' she said and laughed at my expressions. I walked around the huge room.

Wow it took me almost 2 minute to reach back to Emily. 'Ok now time to find the book I was reading' she said. 'Well...your going to work a bit of sweat finding it here' I said, Em smiled at me sweetly and said 'And that's exactly why I brought you here with me. Finding the perfect book is no picnic'. I rolled my eyes but got up eventually and asked the name of the book. 'THE SECRETS OF NINAREDIL' she said singing, 'You go cover the left side of the library and the right is mine'.

 'THE SECRETS OF NINAREDIL' she said singing, 'You go cover the left side of the library and the right is mine'