19. SUBMERGED

I have added a music to this chapter to help you to immerse in the story like literally...
But be warned... This chapter contains lines of drowning so if you have Aquaphobia or Submechanophobia you are requested not to continue with this chapter

I tried to swim above but something was pulling me down. If this continues I'll drown.

I started to have déjà vu.

I dreamt this when I was in school. But I never knew something like this would actually happen.

I blinked my eyes, waved my hand trying to move the seaweed that tried sticking to my face.

I tried to find a more suitable place to swim as there was a very odd current of waves in the water. I swam around trying hard to be one with the flow as I didn't want to waste a lot of energy.

Time was ticking away. I was feeling dizzy.

It would have been very nice to see even a glimmer of light in the water but only inky darkness welcomed me.

I felt my finger tips tighten. My lips getting weaker.

But I can't just give up.

I clenched my teeth and gave my all in swimming. A few bubbles emerged from my mouth.

My lungs were starting to ache.

My mind started to race back to my good memories.

'Nah- hï nend?' I asked

Translation: Is this the end?

I waved my hand trying to find even a flicker of light. But none to my notice.

I felt the sudden change in current. Feeling hopeful I swam further into the dark. My legs were still intact and strong so I decided to push my limits and swam further.

The current was getting stronger and so was my hope in myself.

I smiled in my pain.

I felt my hair gracefully swimming on my face. My legs moving in a rhythm to reach my unknown goal.

But it's been minutes... No sign of nothing... except my heavily beating heart.

I was feeling faint.

I was losing conscious fast... My body feeling weaker by passing seconds.

And at last the last bubble of air in my mouth escaped my weak fragile lips.

I leaned backwards and went down to slumber.

"Averinia ir all estel na- lost n- i erui na rad- i glimmer -o galad among i fuin"

Translation: Averinia when all hope is lost be the first to find the glimmer of light among the darkness...

"Let i galad mír- upon tuin who struggled na guin- among i baug ambar but never once became thand -o ha"

Translation:  Let the light shine upon those who struggled to live among the cruel world but never once became part of it

Ir rod plural rodyn na- lost remember ha never was. Ha still lies dolen tovon within ones enedh    

Translation: When power is lost remember it never was... It still lies hidden deep within ones core...

"Rod plural rodyn lies within. Goodness overpowers evil. Im am Averinia. -iel -o i prophecui reborn. A bui blood shall im n- reborn. Destroying i er evil sui anand" I said slowly.

Translation: Power lies within... Goodness overpowers evil... I am Averinia... Daughter of the prophecy reborn... And by blood shall I be reborn... Destroying the one evil as time

And then suddenly I felt sudden gush of fresh air enter my nostrils and I picked myself up.

I was lying on a stone floor and a few torches illuminating the dark room.

I was all wet and I coughed up a lot of water.

'Where am I?' I asked to myself.

But a sudden lound clang of something falling next to me startled me immensely so that I let out a yelp.

I picked up the object after regaining my posture and recognized it as a spear.

I walked with it to a torch to see properly and saw initial encrypted on the handle.

I immediately recognized the spear.

'Its the spear of Golgorial!!! The one I saw at the street market of Merobolis...' I thought to myself while running my fingers along the majestic structure. Except now it looked brand new.

I swung the spear in my hand and I was shocked on how well balanced and light it was on touch. The blade was so sure to pierce the coat of a dragon.

Suddenly I heard noices coming from somewhere far from the room I was in

I quickly found a more secure place to hide and sneak on whoever was there and to my extreme joy I saw the woman and the man who had lead me to my predicament.

I sat down listening to their talk.