4. STORIES OF THE OLD

I am still surprised on how wild the day is becoming. Who would have thought a harmless journey would lead to this.
I'm still having trouble in soaking up the truth that the fairytale people are true, well some of them.

I was taken up to a beautiful bedroom and two gloriously tall elvish women came and helped me clean my wounds and tidy up. My favourite frill shirt was battered and I had nothing else to wear so I was given an elvish dress. It was long midnight blue robe like dress with a gold chain hanging on my waist.

Overall it was fabulous. They tied my hair in more braided way which looked good and very complex. I never knew my hair was capable of being turned into something really exquisite looking. I looked at mirror in front of me and realised there was no glass. How am I seeing my reflection? Well it's water. It's really clearer than seeing our reflection in a lake or a river honestly.

I and Emily were to have dinner with the king as was his request. And I will attend it so I could know more about this place and on how I could get home of course. I quickly went to Emily's room. She was still having her head braided and she was talking and asking questions to an elf lady enthusiastically. I joined them. The lady curtsied and walked away.

I sat down at the bed while Em was humming a Beatle song and checking her reflection in the water mirror. 'Emily...am I in a dream?' I asked Em. 'Well I don't know. If we are then I don't wanna wake up at all' she grinning.

I shook my head and said 'But this is not our world. This is not our home. Our family might be worried sick right now' I said thinking of all the possibilities. She nodded ' I know but I'm not going to mull my head over it when I'm already having an adventure of a lifetime' she said and continued ' You could ask Aran Faeranduil about it if you want to'.

'Who now?' I asked questioningly. 'Aran Faeranduil' she said 'The elf lady told me. "Aran" means "king" in the elvish tongue and his name is Faeranduil. Oh and I think you could ask ernil Daemeon about all of this because I think he has a crush on you' she said trying her best to hide a playful smile.

'Whoever that is' I said mockingly. 'Well thats the prince of course. Prince Daemeon. He saved you remember? That dreamy elf with white eyes and shimmering silver hair and the most handsome face we are ever going to look upon' she said raising her eyebrows playfully, ' Daemeon huh? Well that's an easy name to remember. Yeah so what about him?' I asked.

'He clearly is into you' she said raising her voice slightly. 'No he isn't you dummy. It hasn't even been a day, your just jumping into big conclusions' I snapped, 'True maybe I am' she said and I don't know why but that hit me hard.

'Is that all you asked the lady?' I asked her to divert my mind from this, ' Yeah I asked her why this place was called Morobolis. Clearly it's not an elvish name' she replied, 'You see this place was inhabited by both humans and elves a long time ago. But men began to fight with one another and thousands of innocent elf blood were shed for no reason. So the high wizards of the council made another realm for humans to live. They cursed whoever tells their generation about this world that they were to die a painful death. Many men who tried it had died. But no new generation knew about this place so it was hidden and safe and we are the first humans to know about this place or...so I think. Either ways the elves thought to respect the history between humans and elves and kept the name' she completed.

I thought all about this. Maybe I should start reading some fantasy books too.

A servant called both of us to have dinner. He lead us to a long hallway where there was no ceiling but small glowing things that were flying here and there. Overall they were bright enought I lite the whole hall. 'They're fairies' said Emily excitedly. That was when I started to notice carefully, those flying objects were having wings, small hands, head and legs.