chapter 20

Hii!! Well here's a new update, I hope you like it :-) 

as aaaaaaalwaaayyss ;)....

Comment, Vote, Follow...Stay Beautiful xxx <3

-----------------------------------------------------

-Louis-

"I don't like Mondays...No, actually I hate them! Absolutely hate them. Why do they even exist?!" I kept rambling about how much I hated Mondays and totally ignored Harry trying to say something. "You know...You would say the same about Tuesday if Tuesday was the first day of the week..."Niall commented. "But it's not, It's Monday and therefor I hate Monday!" I snapped back not even looking at him. "Babe, why don't you try to calm down for a bit?" Harry pushed Niall away from us and wrapped an arm around my waist. I huffed but decided to let it go. If i was gonna complain the entire day I'm sure it would only take longer for school to be over. 

After hours of pretending to pay attention in class it was finally time for lunch. "Oh finallyyy!!!" Niall yelled as soon as we entered the cafeteria. He immediately went to the line to get some food. "I'll go." Harry said kissing my cheek before he went to stand next to Niall. Liam, Zayn, Perrie and I walked to our usual table in the back of the cafeteria. Instead of sitting next to Zayn he took a seat next to me. I was about to protest because I, of course, wanted Harry to sit next to me but he held up his hands. "Don't worry I won't stay. I just want to talk for a bit." I frowned but nodded. 

 "So Louis..." Why was he always so formal? I nodded as a sign for him to go on. "How are you? And don't say good because I won't fall so easily for it mate. I want to know the truth." I just stared at him for what seemed like hours. I felt like i could tell him everything and I wanted to tell him everything but...Something was stopping me. "Can we not do this now? I mean not here, not in public." i looked down at my hands who were placed on my lap and waited for his reply. "Sure...Do you want me to come over to your place or..." "That sounds good. Tonight?" "Yeah, i'll be there around 7." I gave him a thankful smile as he stood up and gave me a pat on the back. Liam wasn't even fully up yet or his previous seat was already taken by Harry. He gave me a tray and i stared at the food. How could Niall eat this, this is garbage!

-------------------

"Are you sure you don't want me to come over babe?" Harry asked...Again. "Yes Harry, I am sure. Look, I really enjoy your company and I really miss you but tonight I just want some Louis time you know?" "But you had 'Louis Time' the entire weekend!" He did have a point, I didn't know why I couldn't just tell him Liam was coming over. I had this feeling he would ask to come over too and I knew I couldn't say no if he showed his dimples. "Harry...One night, please. Tomorrow, I promise, you can stay the night if you want to." I said with a smirk at the end. He bit his lip and looked at me for a few seconds before he rolled his eyes and smiled. "Fine, but I will be coming over tomorrow." He leaned down and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. He place his arms around my waist as I placed mine on his chest pulling him as close to me as possible. "Oi...They're gonna have se-" I faintly heard a certain Irish accent saying but he was cut off by someone. "I love you baby blue." I frowned at the new nickname Harry just gave me but i kinda liked it. "I love you more big goof." "Hey! My nickname was cute yours is insulting." He whined. "well, you'll have to learn how to live with it babe. Now, text me later. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" i waved at them and gave Harry a final goodbye peck on the lips before I left school in my car, Harry would get a ride from Zayn or Niall. 

-----------------------

I stared at the clock on my bedroom wall as I waited for Liam to message me he'd arrived. 19:04. I played on my phone until finally I heard a knock on the front door. No message then. "I'll get it!" I yelled and pushed my sister, Lottie, out of the way. "Watch it!" she yelled but i ignored her and rushed downstairs. I opened the door and as expected, Liam was patiently waiting with the familiar friendly smile glued on his face. "Hi!" he greeted. I simply smiled back and let him in. He said his greetings to my family before we went to my room. We sat down on the bed, no words were said for a few minutes yet it wasn't awkward. "Okay, I guess I have to tell someone right?" I sighted and looked up, Liam was giving me a sad smile. "Look, I'm here to listen Louis. Not to judge or anything. You can trust me." Those were the words I wanted, needed to hear. My wall i kept building for the past few weeks broke right in front of Liam...Finally...

-----------------------------

Short but yeah...Liked it? :) xx