Chapter 18

-Louis-

We arrived at the party ten minutes ago and I was bored. I was sitting on a stool in front of the bar. I just ordered my second drink when Liam sat down next to me. I glanced at him and sigted when i saw the serious look on his face. "Please, be honest Louis. How are you? Don't even try to lie, you know i can look right through you." he said. Then why didn't he see how bad i was doing a few weeks ago? "Could be better but i'm trying." i took a breath and another sip from my whisky. "Talk to me. What's wrong?" "Not now Li, not here." He nodded and stood up again. "We'll talk another day then, try to have some fun lou. Who knows you might be able to enjoy the party." he smiled and left. I was alone again. I turned around in my seat and scanned the room to look for the familiar curly haired boy. "Looking for me?" a voice beside me suddenly said making me jump in my seat. "Harry, seriously stop that!" He just winked and walked towards me. I wanted to stand up but he pushed me down. He spread my legs apart and stood in between them. he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and i wrapped mine around his torso. "you smell delicious." i mumbled against his chest. "Thanks babe, you look gorgeous. i would totally fuck you right here and right now if i could." he whispered in my ear making my shiver. "Harry!" i said slapping his chest softly. He chuckled and leaned away. "you're cute when you blush." he winked. "you're annoying when you're drunk." 

We left the party a few hours later, we all had some drinks but as usual Niall was wasted. Liam was okay and zayn and Harry were drunk. i was just tipsy. "I'M SO FUCKING IRISH!" Niall yelled to Liam who just rolled his eyes at the blond guy. I watched how Liam kept trying to prevent Niall from falling which, what i thought, looked like a hard job. "LOUIS!" Someone, Harry, suddenly yelled making me jump. I turned around and glared at him. "What Harry?" i snapped. He just looked to the ground and grabbed Zayn's arm pulling him in front of him as a shield. "I love you." i heard him whisper. I smiled and walked towards him. "I don't belong here!" Zayn whined and pulled away from Harry, stumbling and almost falling face first on the ground when he walked away. "I love you more." i whispered back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I didn't care about the awful alcohol breath he had, i need to kiss him. I pressed my lips on his for a soft, gentle kiss. "You do belong here." he said pushing me away slightly so he could point at his chest, the place his heart was. I started to tear up, those words...They were so meaningful. I pressed myself closer to his chest. "I belong to you." i whispered in his ear, standing on my toes goes he was a tad taller than me. "Let's go home." He said wrapping one arm around my waist. 

Liam dropped us off at Harry's place saying a quick goodbye while he tried to keep Niall in his seat. Zayn was passed out on the backseat so he wasn't really causing any trouble. I felt bad for Liam but i thought it was kinda funny. When we walked inside his home we sat down on the couch. His mother and sister were probably already sleeping since it was 4am. It seemed like Harry sobered up. "I needed to talk to you." he said sitting closer to me. "oh yeah, i remember." i mumbled, i didn't want to talk but Harry wouldn't let it go. "Earlier...You were kinda pissed at me, i just want to know why. Nothing more. I want to know what i did so i can make sure not to do it again." he said sending me a small smile. 

"Well...It's kind of pathetic but i was...It's really pathetic!" i whined. Harry just shrugged and kissed my forehead. "Tell me." "It was just..Y-you didn't pay attention to m- I TOLD YOU IT WAS PATHETIC!" I yelled when Harry started laughing. i huffed and crossed my arm in front of my chest. "You're cute...Baby, I'm sorry. I should pay more attention to you. Forgive me baby." he said and even though i forgave him hours ago i just nodded. "You're gorgeous." he smiled leaning in, i did the same and our lips met halfway. "God I love you so much." I said against his lips not wanting to pull away. "I love you the most, shouldn't we go to bed?" i nodded and we made our way upstairs. We undressed ourselves, i of course went to the bathroom for it, and i got a pair of sweatpants when i walked back inside Harry's bedroom. He was already laying in his bed, he pulled the duvet up so i could easily climb in. I cuddled close to him and pressed my lips against his chest. "You're perfect." i said. "You're mine." he simply answered. I smiled, i wish i was his. I wish i could be his only one but i knew it was for the best if i could just let him go. But i couldn't. I tried but i just couldn't...

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! 

Sorry for this chapter, it's...Again, just a filler and i want things to change between them but i need to figure out how and what will happen...Things like that. SORRY! 

Well Hope you liked this chapter, Let me know! 

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW <3 <3 <3

Stay Beautiful xx