Chapter 9

This is just a filler, i'm sorry it's really crappy xx

Follow, vote, comment xx <3

Chapter 9

-Liam-

“Guys, we need to go to school.” I whined trying to get the boys away from, a still in shock, Louis. “It’s Monday Li, you know we don’t have much stuff on Monday”. Niall said back not taking his eyes off of Louis. It was weird to see the boys like this, they were all sitting in chair around Louis’ bed and were waiting. They were waiting for the moment Louis would blink his eyes and be back with us again. Harry kept staring at his eyes, for hours! Niall and Zayn glanced at him sometimes but they were more focussed on the television.

I groaned loudly, we really needed to go to school we were already late. “Come on guys! This is not funny anymore! We’re getting close to the end of the year and you are not going to ruin this for me!” Zayn rolled his eyes. “You can go alone.” He simply said. “no! I don’t want to go alone.” I mumbled. “come on guys. I’m begging you.” I whined and Niall finally gave him. “fine! I’ll come too but as soon as school’s over, we’re coming back!” Zayn said as he stood up from his chair. “I reckon you’re not coming.” I said to Harry who just gave me the ‘isn’t that obvious’ look. “you will have to go back some day mate. You really have a lot to catch up on.” I patted him on the shoulder and walked outside but not before saying our goodbyes to Lou.

We turned around the corner when we suddenly heard screams coming from the hallway…

-Harry-

I sighted in relief when the boys left. Not that I don’t like the fact that they’re here. I just wanted to be with Louis alone for a while. I scooted closer to him holding his hand tightly in mine. “we’re alone now babe…I don’t even know what to say anymore. You know I don’t like to be the talker, I listen more. I love to listen to you boo. You always have amazing stories and the way you tell them…It’s just too adorable! You can keep talking for hours and hours and there wouldn’t be a second that I would be bored. I miss your stories munchkin. My stories are shit and I stutter when I tell them plus I know I’m not exactly a fast speaker…” I decided to just shut up for a minute after that and just enjoy the looks of the beauty in front of me.

I stood up from the chair to walk to the bathroom when suddenly a noise made me stop. “urgh.” The voice moaned. I turned around. “Lou?” I asked when I saw he had his eyes closed again. “yeah.” He said softly and slowly. My eyes widened and without a second word I rushed out of the room yelling for a doctor. When I finally got the attention of the doctor that was with us before, I rushed back to Lou’s room. I didn’t even cared about explaining things the doctor, he just ran after me. When we entered the room Louis’ eyes were open again and for a moment I thought that I imagined everything. But when he turned his head around to look at us I knew I hadn’t imagined it. Louis was awake. Louis was back.

The doctor smiled at him and walked towards the bed. Liam, Zayn and Niall rushed inside. “what’s wro-“ Zayn started but he got interrupted by a very enthusiastic Niall. “LOUIS!” he yelled before he pushed Liam away, making him fall on the floor, and sprinted to the bed almost knocking the doctor away too. “Whoa, calm down little ball of energy. The boy just woke up.” The doctor said but Niall didn’t care and just jumped on Louis. “YOU’RE AWAKE! GUYS LOOK! LOUIS’ AWAKE! LIAM LOOK!” he screamed hugging Louis head tightly. The boy in his arm didn’t seem to care and just tried to hug back as good as he could. Liam just mumbled some curses before Zayn helped him up.

Zayn stepped closer and tried to pull Niall off of him. When he finally managed it he leaned over Louis’ body and wrapped him in his arms. “I’m so happy you’re awake.” He whispered loud enough for him and us to hear. “I missed you too mate. I missed you all, although I don’t remember what happened.” After he spoke to words I felt a pang in my chest. He didn’t remember. So that meant he didn’t remember the kiss…I was close to tears when suddenly a hand grabbed mine and squeezed it weakly. I looked down to see that Louis had intertwined our fingers. “I do remember I kissed a certain curly headed boy. Do you know who?” he whispered tugging at my hand. I smiled. “I have an idea.” I whispered back before I finally leaned in and let our lips touch each other. “glad you’re back mate. I see your busy but we will come back after school yeah? Then I can say hello in a proper way.” Liam mumbled the last part.

I pulled back but kept my eyes closed. “god I missed you.” I whispered and kissed his hand while I sat down on the chair. “i missed you to Hazza. Please don’t cry.” I didn’t even knew I was crying when he reached out and whipped them away with his thumb. “we need to do some tests.” A voice suddenly said making me jump lightly. I totally forgot that the doctor was still in the room. I blushed and let Louis’ hand go. “I’m gonna get something to drink, do you want something babe?” he nodded, “some coke would be awesome.” I smiled and left after I kissed his cheek once more.

I walked towards the cafeteria and grabbed the drinks and some snacks and put them on my tray. I can’t believe he’s back, he’s awake and he’s all mine. I couldn’t stop smiling when I walked to the cashier. “someone’s happy.” She smiled and I nodded. “he’s awake.” I simply said and she nodded understandingly. “I’m happy for you dear. You’re a lucky lad. Don’t let him go again.” she smiled after I paid.

I wanted to answer her bus she was already helping another lady so I just walked back to Louis’ room. when I reached the room I hesitated to go inside. I was so happy Louis was back but I was so scared. I couldn’t lose him again, I couldn’t handle this situation twice. I whined, what if he does it again? What if he’s still as broken as he was before. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. The doctor was gone and Louis was wide awake. “hi babe.” I said and put the tray on the table. “hi curly. What took you so long?” he whined and pointed at the coke I brought. I chuckled and reached out to give it to him. “just thinking.” I said and sat down on the edge of his bed.

He crawled closer and leaned against me, placing his head on my shoulder. “about what?” he asked taking a sip from his drink. “you…” he frowned. “what about me?” I took a deep breath. “do really not remember what happened babe?” I asked and pulled him closer to my body, kissing his hair as I did. “no, m’ sorry.” He mumbled against my chest. “will you tell me?” he looked up at me with those puppy eyes I couldn’t resist. “well…uhm, we kissed.” He rolled his eyes but smiled. “yeah I know that but after that, everything is a black hole for me.” I nodded. “well…i-I asked you to give me the things you hurt yourself with…uhm…so…basically…you refused and ran away a-and you…you locked yourself in the b-bathroom and…and…” I burst out in tears without finishing the sentence. I hugged Louis as tight as possible as he buried his head deeper in my chest mumbling apologies. “oh god, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me.” he kept mumbling.

When I calmed down I gently pushed him away. He reached up to whip some of my tears away and I did the same for him. “don’t be sorry babe. It’s okay I’m just happy you’re here.” I said pecking him gently on his lips. “w-will you…do you want to help me?” he asked not looking me in the eyes. “with what baby.” He sighted. “staying alive.” I didn’t answer I just cupped his head and pulled him closer to my face until our foreheads were leaning against each other. “I will baby, I won’t leave your side. You’re stuck with me until the end and even after that.” I said as I looked him straight in the eyes. “promise?” “I promise Louis.” I smiled.

 AN: Louis will be back home in the next chapter :D xx