Chapter 4

Hii lovies!

so i'm back from the hospital, i can start writing again :)

i'm sorry if you don't like this story, i truly am. I just can't stop writing it, even if you want me to stop, i wont. Sorry x

this is kind of a filler chapter and it's also a bit short but i hope you'll like it!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Drink some juicee :D xxx

<3 Lynn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

‘over and over, over and over I fall for it..’

-Harry-

*Friday*

Last day of school for this week! Seriously, I needed some beauty sleep and some time alone with Louis. It’s weird but I missed him, although we live next to each other and are kind of inseparable, I still miss him! I sighted and walked downstairs. ‘mummy!’ I yelled and kind of jumped on her. ‘what the hell Harry! You nearly gave me a heart attack! What makes you so happy?’ she laughed. I just shrugged and looked at the clock. Good, only 10 minutes till I can get Louis. ‘he’s in love.’ Gemma suddenly said, whoops I totally didn’t see her. ‘Harry, are you?’ my mum asked giving me a stern look. ‘yeah mum, I’m hopelessly in love with Dusty!’ I yelled and grabbed the cat from the counter. I kissed it a few times while she was meowing like a…cat.

‘mum, are you sure you got the right baby back from the hospital?’ I heard Gemma mumble. ‘I’m starting to doubt it.’ my mum mumbled back but I ignored it. I put dusty down and finally started to eat my breakfast. When I was done I quickly rushed outside, almost forgetting me jacket and ran to Louis’ house. I knocked on the door and patiently waited for someone to open the door. I didn’t hear Louis yelling, which was odd but I decided to ignore it. Jay was the one who opened the door. ‘hello dear, I haven’t seen Louis yet but I’m sure he’s going to be here any minute.’ “morning Jay! Ooh, don’t worry about it! I have all the time!’ she chuckled and let me in. I sat down on the couch and waited patiently for the boy to walk downstairs..

-Louis-

I stood there in front of my mirror, looking at my own reflection. ‘ugly.’ Was written all over it in black pen. I sighted and looked away. ‘come Lou! You can do this.’ I turned back to the mirror and smiled. The smile I saw seemed real but my eyes…they lost its color. Nobody will notice though. i heard the front door open and a very happy sounding Harry coming in. wonder why he’s so happy. I sighted and finally stepped away from the mirror. I quickly walked back to my bathroom and grabbed something I might need later today.

I took a deep breath before I walked downstairs. I entered the living room and immediately saw Harry sitting on the couch with Daisy on his lap. ‘morning.’ I mumbled not glancing at them because I knew I firstly needed to get some energy before I could start to fake my smile. I stumbled in the kitchen and grabbed one of the sandwiches and started to munch on it while I leaned forward on the counter. I closed my eyes and sighted. I didn’t notice someone walked in until they placed their hands on my waist and pulled my against their body. Harry. His warmth immediately heated up my whole body. ‘morning boo.’ He whispered in my ear and I leaned back in his touch. ‘morning. How are you?’ I asked him finally opening my eyes. I turned around in his arms so I was pressed against his chest. If people didn’t know us, they would think we were dating but we weren’t. he started to play with my hair. ‘I’m very good, how are you?’ this was the moment where I needed to start acting. I took a deep breath, hoping Harry didn’t notice, and smiled up at him. ‘same here! It’s Friday, which means almost Saturday…which means that you need to sleepover tonight!’ I rambled smiling like, what I hoped looked like, a goof. Harry chuckled, ‘of course! I would love to!’ he hugged my tight and planned a kiss on top of my head.

 We walked outside and climbed in Harry’s car. ‘so tonight I’ll stay at yours? Do you want to stay at mines instead? I mean my mum isn’t home and Gemma is visiting an old friend for the weekend so…you don’t have to if you don’t want to, your place is also good.’ Harry rambled making me chuckle. I laid my hand on his and squeezed it, ‘it’s good, it’s better. Your place it is.’ I smiled when he sighted in relief. Odd boy. After a while Harry suddenly opened his mouth again. ‘Louis…Lou, you know you’re my best friend right?’ friend, yeah sure. I nodded. ‘you’re mine too.’ I smiled. ‘you know you can tell me everything right?’ I smiled and nodded again. ‘I know that Haz, same counts for you.’ He sighted and decided to leave the conversation for what it was.

-Harry-

Louis seemed to feel better, I was happy for him but I still didn’t trust it. the smile he had still hasn’t reached his eyes. I missed those crinkled by his eyes when he smiled. We arrived at school we climbed out. I helped Louis and wrapped my arms around his waist pushing him closer to my body. ‘I won’t run you know?’ he winked but I ignored the comment and pushed him even closer to my side. I heard him huff but he didn’t push me away. ‘look, the boyfriends are there!’ Zayn chuckled when we walked towards our group. I was about to say something but Louis was first. ‘oh Zaynie, don’t be jealous. I’m sure you will find your true love one day. I already found mine, deal with it!’ he winked at me and I started to blush, turning as red as a tomato. ‘and again he’s blushing.’ Niall snickered. I groaned and buried my head in Louis’ neck.

‘don’t embarrass him Ni, you know how bad he can handle it.’ I playfully slapped Louis’ arm. ‘Oh em gee! Harry! You can’t hit your boyfriend! I’m sorry but I can’t be in a relationship as abusive as this. I’m sorry but I’m letting you go.’ Louis said with a dramatic voice and started to fake cry. He walked towards Liam and started to hug him. Liam just stood there frozen, not knowing what was happening because he was texting the whole time. ‘uhm…’ ‘Liam! Seriously loosen up a bit, I bet hugging a statue feels more realistic than hugging you.’ Louis laughed and let him go.

I observed Louis for a while and noticed he was acting normal again, I couldn’t help but smile. My boobear was back, at least that’s what I thought…I should’ve known better….