Chapter 2

Hi!

well, i noticed this story isn't getting many reads but i understands. It's kind of boring, Depressed, getting saved. It happens in lots and lots of stories so i understand.

But i'm not going to stop writing it, this story has a strong meaning for me..a personal meaning and i really love to write it :) it might not be good but it's the way i like it and if you want me to change something then just ask and i'll see what i can do :)

thank you for voting, reading, commenting

it means more than you think! xx

Enjoy this chappiee!

<3

PS:the song on the side is the song Harry is singing to Louis in the car :D xx i just adore this song!

Chapter 2

‘I didn’t notice, I didn’t see…I made a mistake, I blame it on me…’

-Harry-

I was copying the things Mr Steward wrote on the board when I noticed Louis wasn’t doing the same. I stopped writing and looked up to see him staring out of the window. It was kind of creepy, it looked like he was totally out of this world with his mind. I gently poked his arm but he didn’t react. ‘Lou?’ I whispered poking his side. He finally blinked and sighted. He turned around, his eyes still looked the same, they were still gone. ‘what.’ He said back, not even caring about whispering. I glanced around the room to see if anyone heard but it was only Niall who gave us a weird look.

‘uhm…you might want to write this part down, it’s kind of really difficult. Even Sammy doesn’t get it all.’ I tried to explain. He just nodded and gave me a smile before he turned back around and stared out of the window again. He didn’t even touched his pen. I frowned and made a mental note to ask him what was wrong and to copy my book for him.

I was still writing when I suddenly heard Mr Steward yell something. I looked up and noticed he was staring at us. ‘Mr Tomlinson!’ he yelled, clearly getting frustrated. I looked at Louis and the guy seriously didn’t notice a single thing that was happening around him. Mr Steward yelled again before he stepped towards us. I pinched Louis carefully In his shoulder, he blinked again but it was too late. Mr Steward already reached our desk. ‘care to explain?!’ he yelled looking angrily at Louis who just frowned at the teacher. ‘what?’ he asked with a small kind of feared voice. Mr Steward took a deep breath to calm himself down before he hissed ‘Detention’ to Louis. 

The teacher walked back to the board and started to write. ‘what the hell did I do?’ Louis whispered to me. ‘Lou, what’s wrong? You didn’t pay attention, the guys was yelling at you for like 5 minutes but you kept staring at nothing.’ I whispered back. Louis just huffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest. ‘nothing’s wrong, I’m just tired.’ He said and with that our conversation for the next hour was over.

Finally the bell rang, singing it was time for lunch. I stood up and grabbed my books and again Louis was busy staring out of the window. I sighted deeply. The boys came over to us and glanced at Louis. ‘what’s wrong with him today?’ Liam asked worried. I shrugged and walked over towards Louis and place both of my hands on his shoulder. He jumped a little and immediately stood up. I frowned, what did I do? Without saying a word he grabbed his books and rushed out of the class. ‘he’s on his period.’ Zayn said with a serious expression on his face. We all rolled our eyes at him but he didn’t even notice. ‘wait a second boys, I would like to ask something.’ Mr Steward yelled before we reached the door.

We turned around and walked back to his desk. ‘I noticed Mr To-Louis was a bit off this lesson. Is there something wrong?’ he asked sounding more like a worried dad than a teacher. ‘we have no idea sir, I’m sorry.’ I meant it, I was sorry. He nodded. ‘well, tell him he won’t have to come to detention for this time. But he can’t do it again.’ I smiled thankfully at him and we all left waving at him. we walked silently to our cafeteria. We sat down on our regular table, still without saying a word. Niall was munching on his sandwich while Zayn was biting his lip. Liam just frowned and looked like he was thinking deeply. I was just staring at the door, hoping Louis would walk in any minute.