Chapter 12

Hi Lovies! 

How are you guys? I hope you're doing great!

I'm sorry it took so long to update but i was...struggling with some stuff. I'm really sorry. 

I hope you still read this story? 

Well, Enjoy Chapter 12! <3 Love you all! 

And don't EVER forget..; YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!

Vote, comment, folllow <3 <3

-------------------

Chapter 12

-Harry-

Was it a good idea to leave Louis alone on the first night he was back home? I doubt it. As soon as I was home I looked out of my window. Normally I could look straight into Louis’ room but the curtains were closed. The lights were on and I vaguely could see his figure standing on the same spot for what seemed like ages before he disappeared. Minutes passed by but his figure didn’t appear yet. Maybe i just looked away the moment he did? But what if I didn’t? I groaned and started to get really worried so I decided to text him. I rushed downstairs because I totally forgot my phone in the pocket of my jacket. I stumbled back and immediately texted him. I didn’t get an answer so I looked back out of the window. The lights were off in the entire house so that meant Louis probably was asleep. “Goodnight baby boy.” I whispered and closed my curtains before I undressed myself and crawled in bed. Ready for the night that was about to come.

I groaned when I was awoken by my alarm. I pushed the button a bit too harshly but I couldn’t care less. How could it be Monday already?! It doesn’t make any sense to me! I pushed myself from my comfortable and warm bed, not caring to open my eyes just yet. I stumbled around my room, bending down to pick up some random clothes. Now that Louis was home again, I needed to go back to school. I didn’t want to at all! I wanted to stay with Louis! My mum said I could call him during the breaks and text him all the time but that wasn’t enough! I wanted to be able to hold him! I wanted to touch him, to feel his heath against my side. I wanted to be able to walk down the halls with him, fingers intertwined. I wanted to kiss him while the whole school was watching. But no! I had to go to school but Louis wasn’t ready yet.

I understood that! don’t get me wrong, I want him to come but I also don’t want him to. It’s weird and confusing but honestly, I don’t think it was save for him to go to school already. I still needed to figure out what was wrong and why in the world he would want to take his own life. There must be something huge. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair, well I tried to comb my hair, and walked downstairs. My mum sighted when she saw me, already seeing that I wasn’t in the mood to go to school but there was nothing she could do. “I’m sorry baby, I wish you could go to Louis but you’re falling behind in school and…I’m sorry.” She whispered and pulled me in one of her famous mother-hugs.  The only thing I could do was nod, I was trying my best to not let my tears fall but it was hard. I was so scared, I couldn’t lose Louis! Not again.

“I can’t do it again.” I whispered and buried my head in the crook of her neck.  She didn’t answer though, not that I expected her to say something. The only thing she did was rubbing my back. I took a deep breath and pulled back giving her a wet smile. “sorry.” I mumbled. She grabbed my hand and shook her head. “don’t apologize baby. Now eat something, I called Liam. He’s going to pick you up.” I nodded and sat down next to Gemma who gave me a soft smile. “he’s going to be alright. I can tell you not to worry too much but I know you Harry. Just…Just be there for him, be strong for him when he can’t.” I nodded and grabbed her hand to squeeze it gently before I went back to my breakfast. The doorbell rang and I stood up. “well. I’m off to school. I’m going to Louis after so Ill text when I come back.” My mum didn’t say anything she just nodded and smiled. I yelled my goodbyes and opened the front door.