Chapter 6

Hii there!

i wanted to thank you guys for supporting me and voting, commenting for this story. It really means so much to me xx

uhm, well here's chapter 6.

I hope you'll like it

Comment xx

Vote xxx

Follow xxxx

ENJOY!!! xx

<3

PS!!: the lyrics at the end of the chapter are from the song on the side. Please listen to it, xx

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

-Harry-

I woke up by the sound of an annoying beeping machine. First I thought it was my alarm but when I opened my eyes and almost got blinded by the bright light, I recognized the room I was in. Why in the world was I laying in a hospital bed? I tried to remember what had happened but I just couldn’t. It was weird though. The last thing I remembered was that Louis and I walked to my house. We kissed, I found out about his scars but After that my memory went blank. I groaned and closed my eyes again. I was about to fall asleep again but I vaguely heard my door opening. I opened my eyes, Liam was standing there, kind of awkwardly staring at his feet.

“Liam!” I said, I was so happy to see him! he could help me remember what happened. He looked up. “oh, glad you’re awake mate. How are you feeling?” he asked and came over to sit next to me. “I’m good, my head still hurts but I’m okay.” I smiled brightly. Liam send me a frown. “why in the world are you smiling?” he asked and he sounded a bit…angry? “I always smile, what’s wrong? I don’t remember what happened in the first place.” I mumbled. I heard him gasp. “you must have hit your head when you fainted.” He said nodding to himself. Fainted? “what?” he took a deep breath. “uhm…I’m not sure if I should tell you this right now… You know, your condition and all.” He started to ramble. “tell me!” I ordered. “why did I faint?” “Louis…uhm…Yeah…He…So…Louis might…”

I started to get really annoyed when Liam kept mumbling things. But I also started to freak out because I obviously fainted because something happened with Louis. “Oh for fuck’s sake Liam! Spit it out!” I yelled earning a death glare from the boy. “don’t curse! We’re in a hospital!” I kept glaring until he opened his mouth. “Louis tried to-“ “Oh Mr. Styles you’re awake!” a happy looking urse yelled when she walked in. seriously, bad timing nurse. Very bad timing. “how are you feeling?” she asked checking the screen next to me. “fine.” I mumbled and she nodded. “I have good news, you’re free to go home. You can visit your friend till 8pm.” She smiled and left the room. Friend? What friend? What the fuck is going on?!

I stood up from my bed and walked towards the table where my shoes were. I put them on and walked outside. “Where are you going?” Liam asked trying to stop me. “visiting that friend. Who is it?” I asked and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Niall sitting in Zayn’s lap crying his eyes out. “it’s Louis.” Liam mumbled and I froze. Why? Why was…Oh dear God! Suddenly everything came back from last night. The kiss we had, the bruised I saw, the tears we shared. I asked him to give me the stuff he was hurting himself with but he refused. He wanted to run away but I stopped him and instead he ran inside my bathroom and locked himself. The worst thing I remember is how his pale body lay in the red coloured bathtub. He looked so small, so lost, so broken.

I gasped and sank down on the floor. Liam kneeled down next to me and started to rub my back. “he’s okay. He’s just not awake yet but he will be soon.” He whispered and my tears kept streaming down my face. My head shot up. “is he in a coma?” I asked afraid of the answer. He didn’t answer though he just gave me a short nod. “I need to see him!” I suddenly said and sat up. “room 536” Liam said, I nodded and walked through the hallway. I focused on the numbers next to the large green doors. 533..i kept walking. 534…I felt my heartbeat fasten but I ignored it. 535…almost there…536…I stood in front of the door.

I had no idea if someone was inside or not, so I decided to knock a few times. “come in.” a voice said. I recognized it as the voice of Louis’ mum. I took a deep breath before I opened the door and stumbled inside. “Oh Harry!” Jay yelled and before I was halfway the room she attacked me with a bone-crashing hug. I did the same to her and buried my head in her shoulder. “he needs to be okay.” She sniffed and pulled back. The tears were still streaming down her face. I just dumbly nodded. “I’m going to grab a coffee. You want something?” I just shook my head. She kissed my cheek before she walked outside and closed the door after her.

I walked further with my gaze locked on my shoes. When I finally found the courage to look up I burst out in tears. “oh god Louis!” I cried and rushed towards the boy on the hospital bed. He was pale, almost white. His hair lost his glance and his arms were wrapped up. His lips were dry but still I kissed them. it was weird to touch his lips without feeling the heat of them, without his movements…

I sat down on the chair where his mum sat but she was gone know so…I took his hand in mine and squeezed it. I tried my best to ignore the beeping sound of his heart monitor. With my other hand I brushed some hair out of his face. His skin felt so cold but I refused to let him go. “hey babe.” I whispered my voice bare came above a whisper and it was hard to stop myself from crying but I managed. “I’m not sure if you can hear me but books and movies say you can. Please boo, wake up soon huh? I can’t live without you, you know that! I love you so much and I promise we’ll get through this! It’s me and you against the world.” I smiled at my words. It was the truth. If we were together we could fight against everything.

Jay still hasn’t returned, I guess she just wanted to give me some time. I kept stroking his hair out of his face while I was mumbling thing even I couldn’t understand. “babe, I just want you to know that I’m staying by your side. I’m not leaving, not unless you’re awake and you want something to eat. Then I’ll gladly leave but I will miss you though and what in the world am I saying?” I smiled. I was just rambling.

“See what you do to me boo? You make me crazy.” I whispered and kissed his lips again. I knew it was weird but maybe I just wanted to make sure the ‘true loves kiss’ wasn’t real. Maybe it would work and Louis would wake up. But no matter how many times I kissed his rough lips, his eyes never opened…

~see every time I try to open up your heart
you're not awake
never awake
makes me wonder if you're falling down to far,
in to the space of heartbreak
I won't give up on you,
I'm gonna stay till you're awake
doesn't matter how long it has to take,
for you to pray
to be awake~