Chapter 17

Hi! Sorry it took me so long but here it finallyyyy is ;) chapter 17! Hope you'll like it! 

Comment, Vote, Follow <3 

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

-Louis-

I was desperate for Harry’s touch, it had been too long! I needed his warmth, his caressing, his lips, his love. I needed him! Missing Harry was killing me inside but I felt like it was the best thing I could do, keeping my distance would mean that he could do more things alone. He could go out, find someone else. Someone that actually could be good enough for him, someone he could love. A person he didn’t have to look after all the time just because that person was feeling a bit bad. Harry deserved so much more, he deserved a person that could love him, that could be happy with him. He didn’t need someone like me, I was only taking him down with me. But even though I wanted to keep my distance and stay away from him…I just couldn’t.

I was pushed against the wall while Harry was pressed against my body. The heat of his skin was touching every inch of mine. It felt so unreal, I didn’t know I had missed him this much. I longed for his touch and definitely his kiss. “I missed you.” Harry suddenly mumbled, I felt my heart break by his words cause I could hear they were true. He truly missed me, I was hurting him…Again. “s-sorry.” I stuttered barely able to speak. He just hummed against my neck as he was trying to create a perfect love bite. His mark to show people I was his and only his although I’m pretty sure everyone already knew. besides it’s not like anyone else would want me. “w-we…” I tried to say something but was cut off by Harry’s lips, I wasn’t complaining. His lips were covering mine, his were bigger yet they fit together like two lost puzzle pieces. Our lips were moving against each other in a sweet and tender way. It was a gentle, loving kiss nothing more and I didn’t need more. I didn’t need his tongue, I didn’t need to have bruised lips. This was the perfect kiss, the kiss I needed the most.

We missed our first period but decided to go to the second, we couldn’t miss that one. “I don’t want to go!” I yelled again and again. Harry had to drag me towards the classroom and I did everything I could to stop him but he wasn’t even bothered by it. “It’s gonna be alright, don’t worry babe. It’ll be over before you know it.” how I wish those words would’ve been true…

-Harry-

I didn’t know why the teacher decided to rearrange our seats, but he did. I had to sit in front of the tiny room while Louis was all the way in the back. We were so far away from each other and I felt so bad because I promised Louis I would be there for him during this period but I just couldn’t. I couldn’t send notes, I couldn’t text because the teacher was sitting right in front of me. There was nothing I could do to communicate with Louis and I knew it wouldn’t take long for him to freak out. Math was the worst subject in school we had, at least for him. He couldn’t handle the questions, it was too hard for him. He hated working with formulas and numbers.  “MR TOMLINSON PAY ATTENTION!” the teacher yelled making my jump in my seat. I immediately looked behind me to see how Louis would react. He was just staring at the teacher, not even blinking his eyes, his face was emotionless. The teacher just rolled his eyes and mumbled something that sounded a lot like ‘useless little brat’. I was furious on the inside but I couldn’t show it. I, no we could get in trouble and that’s the last thing we both needed.

I glanced back as much as possible just so I could keep an eye on Louis. He wasn’t facing the board anymore, instead he was looking outside with a longing look. I sighted, I felt bad for dragging him with me but I knew that we couldn’t miss it. We couldn’t fail this class, it would ruin or school year. The teacher gave up on trying to get Louis to pay attention a while ago but I saw how he often send him a glare. I didn’t know why but I had this tiny feeling he didn’t like Louis. As soon as the bell rang I jumped out of my seat and ran towards the back of the room, totally not giving a damn about my stuff. “Baby? Are you okay?” I asked as soon as I reached his desk. He head snapped up and he gave me a small smile. “yeah I am, well now I am. Can we go please?” he said standing up, taking his books with him. I picked up my books too and together we exited the room. “he was mad wasn’t he?” Louis suddenly asked. “Who?”