Chapter 22

I'm not gonna do an A/N today but as always...

Vote, Comment, Follow and Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22

-Louis-

“Babe! Why didn’t you answer my texts!” Harry instantly yelled as soon as he saw I arrived at school. He got some weird looks from students but he didn’t seem to care. I rolled my eyes, fake it Louis. Fake it. “Sorry! I lost my phone, you know how I am.” I smiled and pressed my lips against Harry’s. For a second it was just me and Harry, no one else. We were on our little world, enjoying each other’s company. “Dudes. Gross.” I heard someone whine but ignored it. “How are you?” Harry asked against my lips. I giggled and gently pushed my head back but I kept holding him. “I’m good, I missed you.” I sighted and laid my head on his chest, hearing the soft rhythm of his beating heart. “You okay th-“ “shht…don’t talk.”

-Harry-

I closed my mouth again and looked up. ‘What’s wrong with him?’ I mouthed to Liam who just shrugged. Niall wasn’t paying attention and Zayn was glaring. Why the hell was he frowning, he looked really mad. “babe?” I asked placing my chin on  top of Louis’ head. “hmm?” “I could stay like this forever baby but we need to go to class.” I felt him nod against my chest but he didn’t pull back. The bell rang and finally Louis pulled back. “Oops?” he whispered giggling a bit as he looked around the no empty parking lot. I shook my head, smiling slightly. We rushed to class but it was no use, we were late…

-Liam-

“Who’s gonna knock?” Niall asked standing in front of the door. “I’m not.” We all said at the same time. “Great guys, how mature.” I mumbled and pushed Niall out of the way so I could knock. “Yeah?” “I’m sorry we’re l-“ “Go take a seat and I don’t want to hear any of you.” The teacher snapped making it hard for me not to roll my eyes at her. “Someone didn’t get laid last night.” Louis chuckled. I smiled and silently prayed the Mrs.June didn’t hear it. “MR. TOMLINSON PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE RIGHT NOW!”…guess she heard. Louis rolled his eyes but did what he was told giving Harry a peck on the lips which made him blush because Louis never did that in front of people, definitely not in front of an entire classroom. “He had to say it didn’t he…” Harry whispered to me. “Of course he did, you know him.” I smiled back. “I wish I did.” Same here Harry…Same here…