Chapter 8

Hii guys! sorry for the long wait, you want to know something funny? probably not but i'm still going to tell you...I actually really thought i already posted this chapter tbh...it's kind of awkward because i was really sure of it but after a week i realized i didn't...Whoops :'( Sorry!

So here's chapter 8, i hope you'll like it...It's a filler chapter so it's shitty but i promise the next chapter will be better <3

Thank you for voting and commenting! It really means the world to me! <3

As always...

Vote <3

Comment <3 <3

Follow <3 <3 <3

ENJOY!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

-3th person-

As the week passed by the boys started to lose hope. Everyone except Niall and Harry of course. Zayn refused to go to the hospital, he just couldn’t take it any longer and Liam, well he thought Zayn might wanted to have some company. Harry had spent every single minute of the visiting hours by Louis’ side. He didn’t leave, he just talked. He loved to tell the elder one random stories or things he heard on the news. He hoped for a reaction when he told him a funny story. He hoped Louis would open his eyes and would just start to laugh. Not because the story was funny but because Harry found it over the top hilarious.

Niall came to visit right after school. He would do his homework while he watched Louis and Harry. After visiting hours he would bring Harry home and force him to eat something. Jay visited whenever she found a free moment which wasn’t very often but her heart broke every single time she saw her little boy laying on that bed. Honestly, she hated to visit him. She didn’t want to see him like that, she was scared that one day when she walks in, Louis might not be there anymore. Then she would get the news her only son was dead..(yeah, I know about the twins now but I can’t get them in the story anymore :’( ) ..

It was in the third week on a Friday when it happened. Lots of things were about to change that particular day…

-Harry-

I leaned against the wall as I sat on the floor in Louis’ room. The chair was starting to make my ass sore so I decided to get another seat. I watched Louis’ chest slowly falling and raising. I counted every single time it went up and down. There was nothing else I could do. I’m waiting for the moment he opens his eyes and makes a stupid joke to clear the mood. The thoughts in my head were killing me sometimes. There was one question that kept repeating itself. Why? A short question but I needed to know the answer.

I stood up and stretched my muscles. A few cracks echoed in the room making me wince. I stumbled towards Louis’ bed and immediately froze. I was expecting to see his eyes closed but they weren’t. They were wide open! The bleu orbs were showing but they weren’t looking. I leaned over his body and quickly pressed the red button to call a nurse. A minute or Two passed before a nurse finally walked in.

I still looked at Louis in utter shock as she walked passed me. “What’s the proble-“ she started but soon realized what was wrong and closed her mouth again. “oh my god.” She whispered before she literally sprinted out of the room. I could call her someone’s name but I didn’t pay attention. Louis’ eyes were open but I doubted the fact that he was awake. He wasn’t blinking, he wasn’t moving his eyes. He was doing nothing. I frowned and leaned over again to take a closer look.

I heard footsteps entering the room and backed up to let the doctor take a look. “hmm…this is odd.” He mumbled as he shined a little light in Louis’ eyes. He then grabbed his arm and checked his pulse. “really odd.” He mumbled again. I looked at the nurse to ask for answers but she was too busy staring at the doctor. I cleared my throat before I asked the question. “what…Is he…what’s w-wrong with him?”. No one gave me an answer and the doctor just kept doing random tests.