Chapter 23

Hi!! Well, it's been a loooong time but finally i found the strength to start writing for this story again!

It's a filler chapter but I kinda like it, Lots of things are about to happen after this chapter so yeah...Hope you guys will like it!!

As alwaaaaays...

Vote ;)

Comment OR even Follow if you want to?

Also...If you ever want to talk or something, I'm here, just wanted to let you know...

Enjoy this chapter <3 #YoureBeautiful

-------------------------

Chapter 23

-Zayn-

As soon as Louis left the classroom I leaned towards Liam so I could whisper in his ear. "Tell him!" I whispered. Liam just shook his head. "I can't!" he whispered back. "Fine, then I will tell him!" I was getting pissed and Liam wasn't making things easier for me. "Zayn don't! We don't even know if Louis will go! We can't force him!" "Exactly. We can't but I know someone who can..." I immediately thought of Jay. She would be able to force Louis if he didn't want to go and i was pretty sure he didn't want to so there was no other option then to tell Jay. "What is your plan?" Liam asked but I just leaned back in my chair and looked outside the window. Maybe asking Louis first would be good too? Or we could skip that part and just go to Jay. We needed to think about this. I leaned back to Liam, "We need to talk, tell Niall." He nodded and tapped Niall on the shoulder. "Okay." I heard Niall say before he focused back on the teacher.

-Harry-

"Told you she didn't get laid." Someone said as I was grabbing my books from my locker. I smiled and turned around to see Louis smiling at me. "If you make a joke like that again she'll kill you." I laughed and leaned down to peck his lips. "yeah I know." he winked. Flirty Louis was the hottest thing you could imagine. "What did he say?" "Detention for two weeks, I can't handle it!" he fake fainted in my arms and I had to catch him. "oh my princess, are you okay?" I asked yelling a bit too loud which caused some students to turn around and send some weird looks but I couldn't care less. "oh shut up you frog." Frog? "Wait what?" "Nothing baby, now we should go to class or we will be late again." He groaned and walked away from me without saying another word. I frowned but let it go. "He seems okay." I heard Niall say to Zayn who just shrugged and kept walking, someone's moody.

School was over and finally I was able to spend some time with Louis. "My house?" he asked and I just nodded. "Babe, are you okay?" Louis asked sounding really worried. "yeah, I'm just really looking forward to spend some time with you. You have no idea how much I missed you baby blue." Louis just smiled. "I missed you too big goof. But I'm gonna make it up to you tonight." He promised. I frowned. "What are you planning?" he just laughed and pushed me inside his house. "You'll see, just not know but you will soon now hush and make me dinner." As I was preparing us some food, apparently Jay and his sisters were out of town tonight so we had the house for ourselves, Louis was sitting on the table. "It's nice seeing you work like that." he commented. I turned around and playfully rolled my eyes. "I'm your slave your highness, it's my job." He giggled and jumped off the table. "Thank you peasant, you're doing great." I slapped his bum as he came closer to me. "Did you just hit me Styles?" he asked seriously but he couldn't hide his smile. "I'm so sorry princess, I promise it won't happen again. Your bum is just so addictive, I couldn't control myself." He laughed and leaned up so he could press his lips against mine.

After dinner we sat on the couch in his living room to watch a movie but Louis wasn't really paying attention. It seemed like he was thinking about something, I just hoped he wasn't overthinking. "What are you thinking about baby?" I asked, tugging him closer to my body. He looked up and he smiled and finally it reached his eyes. They were sparkling, like they used to do when he was happy. "You." I couldn't resist him any longer and just kissed him. I gently leaned over him ad laid him down on the couch. "You're so beautiful Louis." I said in between kisses. "Have you seen yourself Harry? You're like a model or a goddess. May-" I cut his rambling off by, once again, smashing my lips on his. After a while I felt him pushing me away softly. "It's time for your gift Harry." He whispered. I frowned but let him drag me upstairs. "Wha-" "Shht." I closed my mouth again and waited for him to open his bedroom door. I noticed him taking a deep breath before he turned to knob and led me inside.