Chapter 15

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating earlier but i was soo busy anyways here is chapter 15 i hope you enjoy it! 

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments, you have no idea how much they mean to me...Thank you so much! Love you all!!

if you have any questions or if you just want to talk don't be scared to message me! <3

PS: it's short and shitty but i'm trying to update as much as i can so i somtimes rush things so they turn out like this...I'm really sorry about it...

Oh if you feel bad, listen to the song on the side...it's a beautiful song and i really love it. :) DARE TO BE DIFFERENT! 

Enjoy! and don't EVER forget...

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!

comment, vote, follow <3

-----------------------

Chapter 15

-Harry-

He should’ve kept his mouth shut, Niall hurt Louis. Not on purpose of course, that boy wouldn’t hurt a fly. Louis’ just not the person that takes jokes as…a joke. I don’t think he can see the difference between being sarcastic and telling the truth. I never really paid attention to it, he just laughed it off like nothing happened and that’s why we all thought he understood it was meant to be sarcastic but now I’m doubting it. I doubt that he ever took our jokes as sarcastic ones. I wrapped my arm tighter around his waist and pulled him even closer when we walked towards the bathroom. We entered the room, Louis made his way to the sinks as I locked the door. “Babe?” I asked slowly walking closer to him. He was leaning against the sink and stared at his reflection. “I’m fine.” He said after a while. Fine…I hated that word. I stood behind him and laid my head on his shoulder. I gently kissed his neck while he tried to relax. He closed his eyes while I kept kissing his neck while I whispered some things to him. “it was a joke baby, just a joke. You’re so beautiful. I love you, more than anything. Don’t overthink this baby. We’re all happy you’re back.” I kept repeating them.

Finally he opened his eyes again and looked at me in the mirror. “I’m okay.” He said smiling a bit. I nodded and smiled back. Okay was better than fine right? i placed my hands on his shoulders and turned him around. He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off by smashing my lips on his. His hands found their way to my hair and he tugged slightly at my locks. I let out a soft moan that made him giggle. The most adorable and hottest sound I’ve ever heard. I pulled back with a groan, I didn’t want to let go I just wanted to kiss him every second of the day. He smiled still playing with my curls. “having fun?” I breathed out. He just hummed. “yeah, they’re funny.” I frowned at him. “you think my curls are funny?” he nodded. I rolled my eyes and took a step back so he couldn’t touch them anymore. “oh.” He said pouting. “come on baby, we need to go to class.” His smile fell instantly but he put on his brave face and we walked out of the bathroom. “I’ll be right next to you.” I whispered before we took our seats in the back of the class. We had maths, which was boring as f*ck. The teacher didn’t explain anything, he just wrote some things on the board and we had to make the exercises. He hated his job and he didn’t even try to hide it. I looked around the classroom, everyone was buried in their books not paying attention to any other thing that was happening around them. When my eyes found Louis I smiled. He was mouthing some curses while he tried to find the right answer. I leaned closer to him so he could hear me and whispered “you’re so cute.” I didn’t look to see his reaction I just turned my head and looked out of the window.

Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned back around and as soon as I did I got hit by a piece of paper, right in the face. Louis was sitting at his desk with a smug smile  I knew immediately the paper was his. I gently unfolded it and started to read.

‘Harry stop staring at me I’m trying to actually learn something so if you would just keep your dick in your pants and let me work that would be wonderful. Thank you very much.

Loads of love, Louis x’

As soon as I finished the short note I felt my cheeks turning a dark shade of red. I heard a soft chuckle coming from next to me, I looked up and saw Louis looking at me. He send me a wink and a kiss before he went back to his exercises. I groaned, the things that boy could do to me…he was giving me a boner during maths. No one ever managed to do that. But there was one thing I knew for sure. It would take a while before me and Louis would make love for the first time. He needed time and I was going to give him all the time he would need. I would wait for him. I knew Louis was extremely insecure and ashamed of his body so pushing him and asking him would be a huge mistake. He or would break up with me or worse, feel like he has to do it without wanting it. He would feel forced and that was the last thing I wanted. Our first time had to be wonderful, romantic, loving and something neither of us could ever forget. During the rest of the day the only thing I did was planning stuff for Louis to make him see how much I love him and how much I need him.

-Louis-

“Are you staying?” I asked when I unlocked the front door.  “of course I am. Unless you don’t want me too?” I just rolled my eyes. Of course I wanted him to stay, in fact I didn’t want him to leave anymore. Harry actually had to power to make me feel better when I’m at my worst. Earlier in the bathroom I felt miserable but the words Harry whispered made me smile again. He knew exactly what to say and when to say it. The boy meant a lot more to me than he did earlier. He was always my best friend, but now he’s even more. He’s my best friend, my boyfriend and my rescuer. He’s saving me without even trying. At least I don’t think he’s trying…But if he wasn’t rying would that mean he didn’t care?  I sat down on the couch and started to think, probably overthink, about harry. I didn’t pay attention to him anymore, it was like I was in my own world.

-Harry-

“baby?” I asked again. Louis just sat down on the couch, his keys still in his hands. He still had his coat and shoes on. I sat down next to him, a bit closer than normal and gently nudged him. “Louis?” he was frowning and mumbling some stuff I couldn’t understand. Suddenly he jumped up, tears were threatening to fall. I stood up with him and hugged him. he tried to push me away but I just hugged him closer. “baby boy what’s wrong?” I whispered to him when he took a hold of my shirt and tugged at the fabric. He balled his hands into fists and started to punch me. “it’s not fair! It’s not fair!” he cried. I didn’t understand him, I was confused and scared. I didn’t know what was happening with him and I had no idea what I could do so I just held him and planted some kisses on his forehead. “talk to me.” I gently ordered. He just shook his head. I felt how his knees were shaking so I wrapped my arms around his bum and lifted him up before he could fall. He buried his head in my neck and kept crying. It was heartbreaking to see and hear him like this. He was beyond broken right now and the only thing I could do was hold him and try to calm him down.

I thanked God his mum or sisters weren’t here. His mum would have a breakdown if she saw her son like this. I was close to a breakdown too but I couldn’t cry, not right now. Louis would feel bad about it and that’s the last thing I wanted. I wanted him to smile, to laugh, to joke around or whatever but not this. I didn’t want him to cry, to beg me to leave. Good thing I knew he didn’t mean it. The last time I left he cut himself so leaving wasn’t an option.  I started to rock him, back and forth while I hummed a song. It was peaceful and soon Louis stopped crying. He kept sniffling but he I knew he was listening to me so that meant he wasn’t listening to the voiced in his head. He wasn’t thinking about whatever he was thinking about earlier, he was just listening and enjoying our moment just like I was. I loved to have Louis so close to me, I just wish he didn’t have to breakdown for it. “I love you.” I whispered and kissed his hair. “so so much.” He nuzzled his face in my chest and I started another song. Soon his sniffles turned into soft snores. I carefully stood up and laid him down on his bed. I tugged him in. I planted a kiss on his forehead and his cheek before I left the room.

Much to my surprise Lottie was home, she was sitting at the dining table sipping her tea. “I want to talk to you.” She said so I sat down in front of her…