Chapter 34

Today was Saturday. The day for Louis and Harry to go back home. They weren't really excited about it all, Louis wanted to stay. Hell if he could he woudlve stayed there forever. He missed his family tho, his friends, his home. He couldn't wait to see everyone again but yet he couldn't help the sadness. Their time at the beach house was so amazing, he felt so happy and so safe.

He and Harry became closer than ever and he wasn't ready to say goodbye to that.
They were in the car on their way home when Louis suddenly felt Harry squeezing his hand, he never even noticed he was holding it.
"What are you thinking about blue?" He asked gently. Louis sighted and squeezed Harry's hand back. "I'm gonna miss this. All of this." Louis explained exactly how he felt. Harry listened to every word coming out of his boyfriends mouth. "I don't want things to change either. I want to spend every single moment of every single day with you. After this, I dont think I'll be able to sleep without you anymore." Harry said jokingly even tho he was totally being honest. He would not be able to get a proper sleep without Louis in his arms. His perfect little Louis right where he belongs.

Louis laughed. "Literally same tho, you are kind of soft." He replied, shrugging his shoulders. "Kind of? I'm very soft thank you very much!" Harry huffed making Louis giggle. "You're right, you're the softest." He smiled and gently kissed Harry's hands because he didn't want to distract him from the road too much.

-louis pov-
Almost there. We were almost there. My legs started shaking and I started to sweat. I took a few deep breaths to keep my breathing under controle but how closer we got how worse I got. Harry squeezed my thigh. "You'll be okay blue, I'll be right there with you. I promise." I smiled softly at harry. I knew he was only trying to help me but it just wasn't doing it at the moment. We were at a red light so I quickly leaned over and pecked him on the lips. "Thank you Harry." I whispered. "Always and forever darling." I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. He blushed at my soft reply. "Forever and always."

-harry pov-
I rang the doorbell, Louis was a bit too nervous. It didn't take long for Louis' mum to answer the door. I don't even remember words being said, all I remember was jay opening the door and a lot of squealing from his sister's.

Our group was there as well. Everyone Louis loved was there. I stayed close to him the entire time, I wanted to keep my eyes on him in case he needed me. It was so nice seeing everyone again, it felt so natural and Louis' fear and nervousness disappeared the second he was inside. I could see the spark in his eyes, a little soft but it was there. Genuine happiness and I couldn't help but smile the entire time as well. Louis decided he wanted to talk to everyone after diner ,he felt like he had some things to explain and everyone agreed. So after diner we all took our place in the living room and we all just let Louis talk. They asked some questions and Louis answered them all so honestly and I was just so proud of him. A few tears were shed but by the end we were all smiling. Louis is gonna get through this. I just know he is.

Around midnight everyone decided to go home, Louis'family was already sleeping but the boys were still there. We said our good-byes and promised to see them at school. I asked jay if I could spend the night and she just replied with an "oh? I just assumed you were so of course you can!" She laughed.

We were laying in Louis bed, his head on my chest and my fingers in his Hair. " I never expected it to go so well." Louis suddenly said. I gently kissed his forehead. " It went so good. You did so good my love." I praised. "I couldn't have done any of this without you Haz. I love you so much." To prove his point he leaned up and pressed his gorgeous lips on mine. How I loved the feeling of his lips, his hot breath on mine. He leaned back so I whispered "I love you too, always and forever blue!" "Forever and always." Was all he replied before he laid his head back down and after a few minutes of me playing with his hair he fell asleep. I cuddled him closer and it didn't take long before I too was sound asleep.

AN
Hi guys! I know you had to wait a bit and this is just another filler chapter but it was needed 😂 I wanted to wait a bit longer to post because i felt it wasn't good enough but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting either. Lord knows you've been waiting A LONG ASS TIME 😂❤️
enjoy this chapter darlings! And thank you for the amazing amount of support I received, you are all so nice ❤️❤️