Chapter 48

"  I don't want too much make - up , blonde lady . " - I requested while she applied mascara on me .

" This is your first Prom Scarlet , and you need to look absolutely beautiful . "- she replied as she prevented me from looking at myself in the mirror behind you .

" Aren't you done yet ? " - I whined while Phoebe laughed at me seated on my bed .

" Would you do the same for me when I'm attending my first prom , mom ? "- Phoebe asked with a smile .

" Of course , I'll even make you more beautiful than Scarlet . "- she whispered the last part to her .

" I heard that ! " - I replied and turned to finally have a look at myself .

Blonde lady had curled my hair a bit with my make - up in line with my natural beauty ; all fitting perfectly with the beautiful dress she bought .

" Well you were supposed to , Scarlet . " - she replied .

I smiled when the door was sounded with a knock .

" Phoebe could you please get it while I rush to my room for the camera ?  "- she requested before rushing out of the room .

I laughed as I smoothed my dress and looked at myself one last time .

" Phoebe ! " - I heard a chorus of greetings from downstairs.

I heard running on the stairs and picked up my black purse .

This is it Scarlet , the night you experience Prom with your new found friends .

I nodded and walked downstairs with a smile .

" Scarlet !  Come down here , " - I heard blonde lady call out .

I kept quiet and laughed when I saw the opened mouths of my friends .

" Oh my goodness , you look gorgeous Scarlet ! " - Maya gushed while Beatrice cheerfully clapped .

I looked at the boys and found them smiling from ear to ear .
I'm glad to have met such good friends .

I walked down and got into a group hug immediately .

" Ok ! Whose ready for a Prom pictures ! " - blonde lady cheered as we posed in front of the stairs .

" Spaghetti dance ! " - Maya yelled in between laughs .

We immediately began wriggling our bodies while blonde lady took the shot .

" Aww , so cute . " - she Complimented .

" Can we go now ! "- I asked stopping the spaghetti dance .

" I'm not yet done , just give me a minute . " she requested and made me pose with each one of my friends .

" Phoebe , what are you standing there for . Let's take a picture . "- I gestured for her to come .

We made silly faces with peace signs and laughed immediately after the shot was taken .

" Thank you for everything , " - I whispered while giving blonde lady a hug . " You stood by me even when I was so rude to you * giggles * " - I continued .

" Don't make cry ! " - she scolded with a whisper . " You better get going before I make you miss your Prom , " - she joked and escorted us out .

We climbed in Mark's limo and poured ourselves juices while we danced seated in  the car .

" Whose ready for Prom ! " - Mark yelled .

" We are ! " - we answered .

We reached the school after a few minutes while the girls walked inside hand in hand with the boys .