Special Chapter

"You look blooming, Aurora! Pero una na ako ah? Ingat!" sabi sa akin ni Neah, my co-worker and her desk is just beside mine kaya nakakausap ko sya minsan. Parehas kaming nautusan to go on field today to check yung location ng project at hand for the actual cost.

I just smiled and thanked her before nodding my head because I'm done for the day too. Sya kasi ay dala na ang gamit nya at early out sya for some stuff and I'll just go to my father's office.

Nasa third floor kaming dalawa for some reason and while Neah is going down, I'm waiting for an elevator going up.

I stood in front of the elevator and since it's only 4:30 in the afternoon, naisipan kong sasabay na lang ako kay Papa paguwi. Tatambay na lang muna ako sa opisina nya at manggugulo.

George and I are planning to go to the province bukas so we could get Em-em and have a date, with him.

There is one improvement about George when it comes to social media's after two years of spending time with me.
Mas lalo syang gumaling pagkuha ng photos at pagpost non sa Instagram nya.

Kasi nagulat talaga ako sa ginawa nya before when he posted a photo of us for the first time, but he said that he was just watching me how I do it when we were together in the car at ginaya nya. 

When he met my family, some of them who has an Instagram account followed him, nakailang tanong pa sya sa akin if they are indeed my family's account just so he could follow them back.

Natawa na lang ako kasi ang cute cute ng boyfriend ko.

When the elevator door opened, there were three people inside, they looked like a married couple and about the same age as my parents, or they're a bit older by two to three years I guess, and a secretary who is about the same age as Joe.

They looked rich, to the way they dress and I don't know if we're going to the same floor, kaya I decided to just step inside the lift too since it's going up. But the minute I did, tinaasan ako ng kilay ng babae as if asking me through her eyes what audacity I have to join them in this elevator.

Binaliwala ko na lang kahit napapaling sa kanan ang ulo ko dahil sa pagtataka sa kanya, as far as I know, they're using the public elevator. They looked like they were talking kanina, though.

Nasa unahan nila ako and I still pushed the button for the last floor where my father's office is located. Lahat kami tahimik, but I can see their reflection from where I am standing and the guy seems familiar when I had a glimpse of him kanina.

Like I've seen his features somewhere or I'm just imagining things. He looked like he has a Spanish blood with his prominent nose and deep set of eyes, chiseled jawline and perfectly shaped eyebrows. He can pass as a playboy back in his days, no offense.

"Your bastard of a son is starting his business here, Gustavo." mariin ngunit mahinang sabi ng babae, but I can hear it since I'm in front of them.

"Let him be Olivia." sagot lang ng lalaki at napakunot naman ang noo ko, okay this is chikka.

I mean, I know it's not right to eavesdrop other people's conversations but I can't help it, they're near and I can hear them clearly.

Like they don't care even if someone else will hear them talking about this someone. Or maybe they just don't care about my presence here because I look like an ordinary employee with my first day of work uniform.

"Let him be? Huh, like letting you be with that mistress of yours for how many years? Very typical of you Gustavo." 

Gusto ko sanang mapangiwi sa conversation nila because I don't think that's a topic they should discuss in a public place. But I just chose to hug the folders I'm holding in one hand to hide my mouth because they might see it from the reflection.