22:In the Cabinet

Turns out she was to stay there awhile, good enough for me. Sadly I could still not mortality wound her to revenge Paradox.

But that didn't stop me from trying to find the prod.

Knockout must have it, I've seen him with it a couple of times. So he must have it! I walked down to the medbay, filled with a desire I almost never had, violence. I walked into the room and watched for a moment as the doctor rushed to a unconscious Vehicon.

"What a knockout." I said and successfully announcing my presence.

Knockout stopped and slumped over, "don't ever say the that again."

"You're a medic and your name gives no reassurance to your patients, did you know?" I smirked.

"What do you want?" He said, getting back to work.

"The prod."

"What?" Ha asked and turned to me once again.

"You know, zap zap!" I gave a short description.

Knocky blinked. "What language are you speaking?" I was about to reply but Knockout figured it out, "no!"

"I'll find it." I mumbled and started looking up and down.

"Sure." He muttered as he watched me, I saw him cast a glance to a large cabinet. Large enough for a bot to fit in, I walked over there. "Ahh, wait a moment." I heard Knockout say.

I turned and smirked, "so I hit the jackpot huh?"

Knockout shook his helm frantically, "n-no."

"You hiding a body or something?" I joked but frowned when he didn't say anything. I opened the cabinet.

A big blue berry colored mech fell out. He looked up at me and back at Knockout, "that's not Megatron is it?" He asked worriedly.

"No." Said Knockout, looking uncomfortable.

I looked between them and smiled, "is this your frag partner?" I took a shot in the dark.

The blue one choked on air as he stood back up.

"How did you know- I mean no!" Knockout stammered, dropping a tool. I grinned, I knew it.

"I won't tell, but I don't believe we've met." I said to the blue bot. I extended a servo, "I'm Quillux."

He extended his own servo slowly. "Breakdown." He said, purely uncomfortable.

"Well Breakdown, it looks like you're about to have a breakdown, huh?" I joked as I pulled my servo away.

"Please stop." Groaned Knockout.

"I bet you don't say that during your fragging sessions." I laughed. He must of felt attacked because he shut up instantly. "Anyway, how have we not met?" I asked.

Breakdown shrugged, "wrong time wrong place?" He suggested and I agreed.

"Well it's nice to meet you, have you seen the prod?" I asked.

"Sure, over there." He pointed to a tray, and I was surprised I didn't see that before.

"Thanks!" I said as I plucked up the prod, Knockout seemed to be in alot of internal pain. "Have fun!" I bid them goodbye and set out.

I faintly heard them say, "that was bazzar."

"Yep, well, as we were?" One suggested.

"As, you were." The other agreed.

I got out of audio shot quickly, having already heard enough. I set out- but to where? I hadn't been to the cells, I think. I looked at the prod in my servo, well no one was going to show me where that glitch is. I let out a vent of frustration and begun to wander the halls aimlessly. Passing Vehicons, and Starscream, who was in a bad mood, but that was to be expected.

But who I did not expect to see was a red and blue mech with tall shoulders. "Maggie! How's it going?" I called out as we locked optics.

Sorry for the short chapter. And sorry for the puns.😅