101: Wolf-whistling Chicken

So once my spark calmed down, I walked to a console with the quiet Cyberchickens. We going now? Egg asked.

"Yea." I murmured and pulled up a ground bridge. I heard ped steps around the bend and quickly hurried through.

Then I was in the middle of a dessert. I transformed and went for a fly, trying to orient myself. Then I saw a nice fat truck below me. Naturally, I went and began my greeting.

But as soon as I got low enough, he transformed and snuck a hefty punch to my non-existent nose.

WHAT WAS THAT?

"Ow!" I shrieked and crashed. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" I shouted as I got up.

"I'm so-so-so-so-so sorry." Optimus said in a single breath as he helped me up, "I thought you were the other one."

"I have two chicks and a carrier with me!" I vented.

THAT'S RIGHT! Egg squawked angrily.

"Two?"

"The other is with Predaking." I shrugged, "Anyway, I got a bit lost trying to find your base." I said.

"It's that way." He said and pointed in it's general direction.

"Why are you driving the other way?" I asked.

"Patrol."

"Oh, so you were on edge." I crossed my arms as we walked, no where in particular.

"Or not paying attention." Optimus muttered as my spark gave a ping.

I aggressively kicked a rock.

"What? I said sorry!" Optimus started.

"Not you, my spark." I explained and let the chickens out. Egg looked up at me in worry as the others started making a sand castle.

"Do you have your medication?" Op asked.

I nodded and waited for it to pass.

"I'm sorry." Optimus started again.

"Give me a kiss and I'll forgive you." I smirked as Egg snorted.

"But-" Optimus started but thought better of it, he leaned in and gently wrapped around me, a soft kiss assisting.

"Thank you." I said with a giddy grin and kissed him back

Somehow, Egg manage to wolf whistle. We both glared at her.

"How can you do that?" I asked in horror.

Been practicing for ages, taught the chicks too. She said and the chicks both started whistling.

Optimus seemed purely uncomfortable.

"Oh come on, their just joking." I nudged his side.

"It's not that they did it, it's that they can do it and I can't." Optimus muttered.

"Egg." I started, "We're teaching him to wolf whistle." I told her and she gave a demonstration.

Optimus blinked, "I'm supposed to be patrolling."

"Says who?"

"Ratchet."

"I thought you were the leader." I quizzed and his shoulders slumped. "Anyway, you gotta pinch your derma together." I directed him and he did so, I kissed him.

Smooth. Egg smirked and whistled again.

"I'm courting an opportunist." Optimus muttered.

"Yea, yea. But seriously now." I started and he followed my directions. "Little closer." I added, "Now blow." I said.

He blew a raspberry.

-

-

One hour later

-

-

After a long and focused how-to-whistle-session, he finally made it.

"Woop, wooo." Optimus whistled for the fifth time in a row.

"Try louder."

"WOOP WOOOO!" He grinned excitedly.

"Yea, Hitler would of heard that!" I applauded.

"What's 'Hitler?'" He asked.

"A Country, dunno. They invented gas I think." I shrugged and looked around for the chicks. "Whoa." I said an nudged Optimus.

They had built an entire fortress! They even built windows of glass by melting sand. To be fair they were a little lumpy but it looked great!

They made Egg a thrown of glass (Or a lump of glass) which she sat on proudly.

"That is..." Optimus started.

"Unexpected?" I asked and he nodded. "Anyway... we gonna head to base?" I asked.

"Sure." He said and transformed.

"Egg, Zinc, Gold!" I called them and they all waddled up to me and got into my subspace before I sat on Optimus.

"You have an alt mode." He grumbled but drove on anyway.

"I can't slow down to your speed and stay in the air at the same time, gravity doesn't work like that." I complained and transformed on him. I was a little smaller now but I fell off. I grumbled and flew back on.

Bumpy. Egg complained.

"Anyway..." I started.

"Hmm?"

"About my ban on high grade..." I continued.

"What about it?" Op said.

"Well, I thought it would be obvious by now." I said.

"You're fine without it." Op shrugged and continued to drive, slowing down at a corner so I didn't go flying.

"I keep purging!" I complained then paused, "Or you've given me a STD." I muttered.

Op skidded to a stop and I went flying. "No!" He deadpanned.

"Maybe!" I transformed and shrugged. "I started purging since last week." I added.

"So it can't be a STD because you would have had symptoms before that!" Optimus yammered as the chickens snickered.

"Fine." I said and sat back on him, we were in the middle of no where so this was fine. He transformed and shook me off. "Hey!"

"We can just fly." Optimus said.

"Oh yea." I said, transformed and shot off.

Optimus followed sluggishly but I shot at him a bit and he hurried along. "You're so slooooow." I drawled as I flew circles around him.

"Terribly sorry, but I have not had years to familiarize myself with flight." Optimus argued as the base came into view.

"Excuses." I teased as I begun a decent and finally we touched down.

Bulkhead walked up to us, having heard our approach. "Bumblebee's drunk." He warned.

"He's having more fun than me.

"I was only gone for an hour." Optimus said in alarm.

"Two." Bulkhead corrected as Optimus headed inside. He turned to me as I let out the chickens. "Just a question..." Bulkhead started awkwardly.

"Shoot."

"Is there something between the two of you?" He asked, trying not to sound rude.

"Air?" Gotta act dumb.

"Yup, got it, forget that I asked." Bulkhead said as we headed for the base.