138: The Adventures of Gold- Part 3.

Gravity, his worst enemy, but at least he was being carried by a strong dude. Until he was put down alongside his brothers and mother.

"Bruh." He clucked.

Oppy rubbed his servos together and knelt down. "So, ever heard of exercise?" He asked, they glared, "It's what Quillux doesn't do." He said. Egg nodded in agreement. "Let's start by standing up.

Gold was good at exercising, his brothers were okay. Egg was stubborn and started preening her plating.

"This looks silly." Magnus grumbled as he tried to pick Egg up so she was on her peds. He was ignored, Egg stayed limp.

"Can chickens do squats?" Oppy asked Magnus.

"How should I know?" He shrugged and dropped Egg.

"Ow." She grumbled.

"Try doing squats." Oppy suggested. They tried, and they failed. "Okay..." He had a think, "Have you ever played follow the leader?" He asked.

The three of them nodded and formed a line behind Op. He started walking circles around Magnus (Who looked very awkward) with the Chicks struggling to keep up.

Then the ship shook.

"Huff some fire with me kids." Egg suddenly said, ignoring the rumble.

They let out a tornado of flame. Oppy almost dropped them, "What's wrong?" He asked.

Gold and his brothers glanced at their carrier. She just glared, "He's not Picking up Quilly's calls." She grumbled, "And strike two." They let of some more flame.

"Your chicken-" Oppy started and Egg looked smug.

Then the window burst and in came an ugly brute (Looked like a Predacon but smelt dead), Oppy gently put them down and started fighting, "I'm busy." He grumbled at the com.

Gold glanced up and his carrier worriedly.

"From this day on..." Egg started and wobblily stood up, it was very dramatic, "We are all warriors." She started huffing flame as other dead things came through the window. Gold and his brothers found standing easier than Egg, less weight, and wobblily charged at a little dead pred.

Fire melted the undead thing and it's purple energon flooded to them. But Oppy saved them from the poison, "In." He demanded and opened his subspace.

His brothers hopped in and so did Egg- But Gold was no coward (He was stupid). He sneakily escaped without Oppy noticing and- for the first time in his little life- glided down to the floor.

Gold was a noble warrior, he was a fighter, he was... Alone.

Oppy had left- gone to a more threatened area.

A dead one came in and Gold was filled with fear.

Fear also seemed to make him immune to gravity, he ran for his little life, with the dead one hot in pursuit.

"Help!" He shrieked, but his calls when unanswered. Sharp teeth snapped at his tail plates until they wrapped around his body, puncturing his plating.

How could he- a little chicken- survive a undead Predacon?

He felt energon seep out of his frame as he was tossed aside, presumed dead. He lay limply as the pred slouched away. Gold let off some feeble cries- seemingly destined to die alone. He wanted to cuddle with his carrier or to play with his brothers.

But he could not move aside from a quake or shiver as he bleed a silent river.

How would his mother react- when she found his body dead and barren with words left unsaid.

His optics grew heavy and with one last cry,
He said goodbye.