53:"He's ancient."

"Nice! If I kill you Megatron will be happy!" I said and grinned. "But Optimus will be sad..." I frowned. "But if I don't kill you, Megatron will be mad." I continued. "But Optimus will be happy!" I frowned.

Alpha Trion seemed amused by my internal conflict and set down the cube. "What do you want to do?"

Kiss Optimus. "Recharge." I lied. He gestured to his side, "Fine, but don't kill me." I said and got down beside him.

"I was not intending to." He said and closed his optics.

We both had a nap. I had a nice nap, I dreamt of Egg. He probably dreamt of being young.

When I woke up I realized Megatron was trying to get through the spark bond.

"Ah scrap." I exclaimed and got up, accidently waking the old bot.

"What is the matter?" He asked.

"Megatron and I have a spark bond," I started. "Was closed because I had a spark failure but know it's open again."

"Are you alright?" He asked, slightly worried.

"Yup, but if he knows you're here, he's gonna send a stabbing party." I said.

Yes? I asked.

Did you have another spark failure? Megatron asked tiredly.

Yea. What's up? I asked.

I was just wondering where- Are you with Optimus? Now he was getting a little more aggressive.

No, wondering through a cave. I half lied.

A little bit of distrust came through the bond but the Megatron closed. I let out a sigh of relief, "Dodged a bullet there."

"That is good."

How is he so chill? "Soo, How long have you been down here?"

"A few weeks."

"Must've been boring." I said and glanced at his side which he was covering with a servo. Blue leaked through.

"Ah, you good?" I asked and got closer.

"I did not escape quite as smoothly as I expected." He smiled softly.

"Well I know two medics, Knockout and Ratchet. Which one do you want?" I clapped my servos together.

"Who is Knockout?"

"Decepticon medic."

"It would be nice to see Ratchet again." He smiled and leaned back.

"Okay." I tried Ratchet's com. "We have a problem."

"Oh?" Alpha Trion asked.

"Yup, more like two. One: I can't reach anyone with the coms. Two: The entrance is blocked." I counted with my digits as I went.

"Why are the coms blocked?" He asked.

"The minerals block the signal."

"And where would that interference be weakest?" He was leading somewhere.

"At the entrance?"

He nodded, I blinked in confusion.

"Oh! I might get a signal there! I'm so smart!" I exclaimed and darted off. Once I got to the entrance I called Ratchet.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Oh Primus." He sighed.

"I need your help." I started.