200: The Three Marketeers

"Why don't you give each other an intentional hug?" I asked. "For old times sake?"

The both stared for a while.

"Well that's not a no?"

"He'd stab me-" Optimus started.

"Oh really?" Megatron started, "I don't need to trap you into a hug to stab you."

"Likewise-"

"I was suggesting a stab-less hug." I pointed out.

And Optimus did the unthinkable and unpredictable thing and hugged Meg. Megatron let out a strangled inhale as he stared at me in confusion.

I mouthed the words 'mentally unstable' and he nodded.

"Happy?" Optimus asked as he let go, rather grouchy. Megatron just walked off, too flustered to say anything. "Not even a thank you." Optimus mumbled.

"He was flustered." I explained.

"How do you know-"

"I felt it." I shrugged. "Do you want to go back to the planet? Last time it looked like they were setting up a market." I added.

"We don't have any shanix." He said.

"We have cute chicks!" I said and dragged him along to where they would be.

"So?"

"So they are cute and no one would accuse them of theft." I said as Soundwave popped out of nowhere. "We need the chicks." I started.

What about meee? Egg started from Soundwave's arms.

"You're high. We wanna take 'em to the market!" I added.

"I will come." He said, using Starscream's voice.

Optimus, for some reason had to suppress a snicker.

-

-

We managed to make our way to the market without a hitch and started wondering around. The nails took the widest possible radius to get around myself and Soundwave.

"Gemme Copper." I said.

"Why?" Soundwave asked.

"He's the cutest." I said which started an argument amongst the chicks. Soundwave handed him over. "Okay, I want you to wonder up to the shop keeper-"

"Cheep?"

"No that one there- the one selling the high grade, and distract him with your cuteness.

He looked unconvinced.

"I'll let you have a sip of the spoils." I started and that was all he needed to hear. He hopped down and waddled over as I tried to get as close as possible without alerting the shopkeeper. Pretty difficult considering how large I am.

Copper made his way to the stall and started pecking at the table legs and the keeper knelt down to inspect.

I silently wondered up and grabbed a cube, when I turned Optimus shook his helm. Then held up two digits. I grabbed him one too and made my way back to him. Copper had also managed to escape and the keeper was none the wiser.

"Here ya go." I said and handed Optimus one before giving Copper his promised sips. The other chicks were protesting, obviously wanting some aswell. "Ask Egg," I told them.

They glanced over at her to find her sleeping. They were not going to risk it.

For once, Optimus didn't take half an hour to drink a whole cube. "Jeez, what's with you?" I asked and Soundwave played a coo-coo sound.